Bio

Name: [Y/n]

Hero name: - (A/N Appears in a future chapter, and is an important part of the history)

Quirk: Aura manipulation

Description: He can sense quirks as if they were auras that surround the user and can manipulate the intensity of them, he can also copy other people's auras and adjust them to his own aura and then developing that quirk for himself, he can copy any quirk including mutation one's.

Drawback: Extreme mental fatigue, to the point when he can pass out due to exhaustion in just minutes. When his quirk was developed his brain started mutating to adapt to it, but in consequence the parts of his brain that were destined to manage his emotions were affected, making him extremely calm and a bit inexpressive.

Personality: Very calm and polite due to his quirk, btw even with his condition he really hates Mineta. (A/N So do I)

Class. 1-A

Birthday: 1/1

Height: 6'0

Blood Type: O-

Favorite Things:

Helping people

Training

His girlfriend

Fighting style: Extreme adaptability to quirks.

Demonslayer Breathing techniques later on the story.

If he gets any boost or a new fighting style during the book it will be describe in its first appearance.

Stats:

Power: ???

Speed: ???

Technique: A

Intelligence: S+

Cooperativeness: B+

Both power and speed depend on the copied quirks.

Appearance:

You can change your face if desired

Hero costume:

Without the cero and the gun