Relieving The Past (CH.67)

Ashido's Pov

After being separated from the rest of the class, I was fortunately able to regroup with some of my classmates. The first one I found was Mineta, and he was starting to get pretty annoying after some time, but I fortunately managed to find Hagakure as well, which made him calm down a bit. It wasn't the best formation, but it was better than being alone.

Actually, we managed to locate Y/N as well, but by the time we got with him, he was already fighting with some other students, so we decided to stand aside for a bit. He was doing pretty good by himself, and honestly, we had to recharge a bit.

"Shouldn't we help?" Asked Hagakure, who sounded a bit uncomfortable about letting Y/N alone, but Mineta, who was way more relaxed than her, said.

"Nah, I bet he's fine. He defeated all of teachers, one after the other, and he took on that villain from I-Island. I'm sure that some simple students are nothing to him." I was honestly conflicted. On one hand, I was a bit uncomfortable, just like Hagakure, since leaving him alone and not fighting was cowardly, but on the other, I felt like we needed some time to unwind.

We had already been in a fight of our own, and we were barely able to escape, and not without damage. Mineta lost two of three of his targets, while Hagakure and I each lost one, so we weren't on the best spot.

After discussing it for a bit between them, they both turned to look at me, almost as if asking what did I think, since I was the tie breaker. "What? Me?!" I lightly exclaimed once I noticed this. They both nodded and kept staring.

It was a bit uncomfortable to be in this position, but I still felt like I had to answer. I took some time to myself to think about it, debate what the best option would be, and in the end, I said to them. "I say we wait here. We take some time to rest and get out energies back, and if anything weird happens down there, we go help." Mineta was relieved about this, while Hagakure seemed to be in a medium spot. "Everyone else seems to be too intimidated to come around this area for the time being, so as long as the fight goes on, we shouldn't have problem." I said that mostly to calm myself, but also to calm them.

The first thing Mineta did was lay down and relax, not really minding whatever happened around us, though, we were able to convince him of at least looking out for the other side, just so we wouldn't get ambushed.

While he vaguely did what we asked for, both me and Hagakure went up to look at Y/N, analyzing and making sure that everything was alright. By the time we arrived, there was only one student left for him to fight, and surprisingly, he was struggling. This was very weird, but by the way in which he fought, and the speed at which he moved, it was clear that he was holding himself back, probably to avoid depleting all his energies in this fight.

"When do you think it'll be a good moment to enter?" Asked Hagakure.

"By the looks of it, I don't he'll need or help right now, so maybe we'll make sure that he gets some rest before leaving." I suggested, since I wasn't really sure what could we do, but still wanted to be on the lookout.

Y/N's Pov

When the girl suddenly came out from behind me, I barely had a second to react and dodge her. Honestly, not my best move, since it was really sloppy, but I at least managed to get away, basically, by an inch.

My next move was of course hitting her, but just as I went to do that, I felt an aura come from behind me. It was too late to dodge, but I could stop the impact. It was the same dinosaur guy, so it wasn't hard for me to stop him with my hand, but this also left me in a very strange position when it came to the other girl.

Stopping her with my hands wasn't an option, so I did what I could to keep her away with some rocks and other debris that was lying at my feet. I kept throwing and kicking all of it at her, while also stopping the other guy's attacks with my fists. By this point, I was already taking into consideration using my Demon given talent to fight them, not in my best interests to use so much energy already, but this was getting annoying.