A Quick Family Outing (CH.110)

Y/N's Pov

After being forced into the group hug by Setsuna, I could see that he was still not to fond of them, as he didn't look uncomfortable, but definitely looked like he didn't want to be there. Surprisingly though, he still showed no resistance towards Setsuna, but he did ask. "Do I really have to go? Seems to me like you guys already have this under control." But in her regular fashion, Setsuna said.

"Of course you do! We have to show our full support to both of our friends and their daughter in this newfound family!" He didn't seem too convinced by this, but in the end, he only let out a sigh, and said that it was alright, making all of us laugh a bit.

After that, we decided to settle the details, later, and so, we finally had to separate to go to our own classes. We all said our quick goodbyes, with Eri taking some extra time to her mom, and a bit extra for me as well, since I wanted to give her a kiss before leaving. With Eri here now, there were now two people who let out an 'Eww' at our kisses, those being her and Setsuna.

At this point, we had already learned to ignore Setsuna's remarks, and we just found Eri's playful, and so, we all finally walked in. After me and Eri settled back down in our seats, she quickly went back to her drawing and coloring, while I simply waited for a minute or two for the next teacher to arrive, and once they did, class began once more.

Honestly, this part of the day felt a bit more relaxed than the earlier one, as I had already gotten up to speed, and all my worries from the week had started to flush away. On top of that, we luckily didn't have any exercise classes today, meaning we didn't have to go out and train today, which was pretty good for me, both because I didn't want to leave Eri on her first day, and because, to be honest, I was still feeling a bit numb, so the more time to rest, the better.

Classes went on for a few hours, until it was finally time to leave. This time, Eri was quicker to pick up on everyone leaving, but once again, she looked confused, and so, she asked. "Are we going to eat again, Daddy?" To which I chuckled, and as I picked my things up, I said to her.

"Not really, Eri. We're going home now. Classes are over for the day." She seemed intrigued by this, and then I told her to pack away her stuff. She was more than excited to do so, as she quickly picked up all her crayons and papers, but at that moment, I noticed a huge overlook I had done. I forgot to bring her a backpack.

I scratched my head for a second, thinking about what to do, when I got an idea. I told her to give me a second, after what, I copied Momo's quirk, and with it, I created a small pouch for her. Nothing fancy, just something that could hold onto her stuff for now, and that we could easily replace today at the shopping mall.

As I actually expected though, Eri seemed extremely excited about the pouch I made for her, as she held it as tight and as hard as she could, while also exclaiming that she loved it, and that she would always keep it. I honestly really wanted to get her something better, since I didn't even put all that much thought into creating it right now, but I didn't say anything just yet, as she was just so happy.

It took her a little while, but soon enough, she stopped freaking out about the pouch, and finally started packing her things, I have to admit she looked very cute though. Then, once she was done, we finally left the classroom, reuniting with my friends pretty much as soon as we crossed the door.

The greetings were short this time around, as Eri did seem to recognize everyone, but what she couldn't remember was their names. She remembered a few parts, like she called Tetsutetsu, Tesu, and Setsuna, Tsuna. It was really funny, and soi, none of us really tried to correct her, well, that's not entirely true, as Yosetsu did try to correct his name with her, but since none of us really helped him with that, Eri didn't really understand what he wanted to accomplish, so she stuck to his nickname.