Setting Off To I-Island (CH.34)

All Might's Pov

It had already been a while since I left the students and went to the conference room, we were discussing the performances of all the students, and almost all of them were pretty straight forward, if they had defeated their teacher, they passed the exam, and if they didn't, they failed, the only one that didn't followed this rule was Young Sero, we had decided that, despite defeating his opponent, he wouldn't pass since he just slept while Young Mineta did everything, but now, we were about to discuss the final one, Young Y/N.

"I think it's needless to say, that we all agree that Y/N passed his exam, but right now we have to get deeper into his demonstration to correctly assess his abilities." Said Principal Nezu, we all nodded, and he quickly continued with his own evaluation. "I have to say, that due to the nature of my own evaluation, I couldn't really appreciate his fighting skills, but I could notice his keen intellect and attention to details, he deduced my strategy of creating multiple chain reactions, and instead of just getting away from them, he always took the time to stop everything and reduce the damage, moreover, he noticed that I had weakened some parts of the arena, so he would fall if he stood over them, and managed to avoid them all." I also added how he took me to a different arena, so I couldn't damage my designated one, since it was supposed to be a residential area, and then the rest added their own deductions. 

Snipe and Powerloader agreed that his deceptive capabilities were really good, tricking the former into thinking that he knew where he was, and the latter into thinking that he would escape, and then subverted their expectations, and taking both of them down.

Then Present Mic, Midnight and Eraser were impressed with his speed when using his techniques, and she was particularly shocked by his will power being able to override her quirk, she mentioned that at first it seemed to be out of pure rage or something similar, and then he controlled it with his breathing, which was kinda confusing, but also interesting.

Then Eraser noted his abilities to treat wounds quickly, in which both No.13 and Ectoplasm agreed, with those two also mentioning that, by the time they arrived with RG, almost all of their wounds were properly treated and didn't even felt pain, meaning that those little things he left behind were quite effective.

Afterwards, Ectoplasm, Eraser, No.13 and me, mentioned his skill with his sword, not only were they really refined, but also adapted to the given rules, with the policies against killing, and severely injuring the villains, someone would think that using something like a sword would be nearly impossible, even Young Kamakiri had some problems to control himself from time-to-time, but he managed to control perfectly, furthermore Ectoplasm said that if it wasn't for those rules, he could probably had defeated us almost instantly, which was confirmed by No.13 and me, she mentioned how he managed to sneak up onto her back, and attacked her, when she didn't noticed him, and I noted how I had managed to stop and choke him, but before that, he had enough time and strength to defeat me, I could even feel that just from the cut that he made to me, I probably lost 3 or 2 minutes of my muscular form, and even Eraser agreed, saying how he was attacked with a technique that was extremely fast, we even reviewed the footage, and in less than a frame, Young Y/N had traveled from where he was towards Eraser, and we calculated that the distance was of around 70 to 80 meters, which was just shocking, it was even superior to my max speed.

And finally, Cementoss remarked his proficiency when using multiple quirks, and his quick adaptability to difficult situations, he mentioned that during his match, Young Y/N quickly realized that his attacks weren't really effective against him and his quirk, so he quickly changed to a less tiring quirk to pass through all the defenses, and then used a different quirk to restrain him, all in mere seconds.

Now we had the review from his exam, and we were going to discuss his overall performance. "To be honest, in the time that I've watched over him, I wasn't able to identify any real weakness on him." Said Eraser, which surprised us a bit. "His strength, speed and technique are very remarkable, being similar or even superior to that of an average pro, and not only that, but his growth is extremely fast, seeing that he didn't used any of that sword techniques at the beginning of the year, and that the first time we watch him use them was right after the internships, he must've learned how to use them in just one week, furthermore, I actually did found something that could be called a weakness, his self-esteem, he usually says that he isn't fit for multiple tasks, and sometimes says that he doesn't do anything compared to his classmates, but not even that is a problem for him, because, unlike Yaoyorozu, who's insecurities don't let her take decisions in the heat of battle, he seems to turn off his emotions and just focus, and even when he's studying or training, his insecurities seem to work as some kind of inspiration." It was a bit surprising to hear this, but looking back, I remembered a bit of that as well, how during the exercises, he would do greatly, and always get notes superior to his classmates, but never wanting any kind of recognition. "In my opinion, we're in a weird position, we are teaching someone, who from time to time can be stronger than us, who we don't really know how much resources does he have, and whose growth is greatly exponential, I know he's on our side, but we should be careful at least, because he could be extremely hard to contain if something happens." All that Eraser was saying sounded a bit rude against Young Y/N, but he wasn't wrong, he could be the strongest person that I've ever known, he just has to reach his full potential. "It feels like if we were training a monster."