Going back to Berk

Toothless's pov:

I was feeding the dragons with Hicca, and Eret. it has been a few months since our new ally Haro, gave us all the Night furies, I was really happy to know I wasn't the only Night fury left in the world, and it also has been a few months since Hicca gave the berkians a second chance to redeem themselves. I am glad Hicca is trying to forgive the berkians by making them prove they are really sorry. Once we were all done feeding the dragons, Hicca and I got some of the supplies ready for the Berkians since we forgot to give them their weapons back.

Me, Hicca, and the others were going to go to Berk to drop off some food, and the weapons. Hicca seemed really hesitant about going back to Berk, she did after all fake her death and told Stoick that he was not her father, but she was willing to give everyone a second chance. "Okay, Spark, deliver this to Gobber." Hicca said, then gave Spark the letter. "And remember do not be seen by the other Berkians, only leave the letter at Gobber's workshop then go to the cove." Hicca said, then Spark nodded. "Yes my queen, I will stay at the cove once I deliver the letter." Spark said, then flew off to Berk.

Once everything was ready, I changed into my dragon form, and everyone else got on their dragon. I looked at Hicca and she seemed a little scared. "Don't worry, I'm sure they have changed." I said and Hicca smiled at me. "I hope so too." Hicca said, then looked at the others. "Move out." Hicca said, then everyone nodded, I stretched out my wings and jumped off and started flying. The others soon did the same and we headed to Berk, it's been awhile since I last saw the island, I wonder if it was still the same.

After a few hours of flying, we reached Berk at noon and perfect timing. I looked closely at the islands as we got closer and it looked the same as before from when me and Hicca left. I looked at Hicca and she seemed a little scared. "Hey don't worry, I'm right here and I always will be." I said and Hicca smiled. We got closer to the docks and everyone on Berk brought their weapons to attack us, but Stoick stopped them.

When I landed at the dock, everyone gasped to see a rider on me, but not just any rider, Hicca. They were all shocked to see her alive and well, she wasn't skinny nor was she clumsy, but a beautiful and strong woman. "Hello Stoick." Hicca said and everyone seemed confused why Hicca didn't call Stoick, 'dad'.

"We are only here to drop off the food and supplies you wanted us to bring. We will be staying here for a few days, in the forest and I don't want any of you hurting my friends or the dragons." Hicca said and everyone was shocked to see how much she changed over the years. "Heather, Dagur, move out to the Cove, Spark will lead you there." Hicca said, then Heather and Dagur nodded to her, then flew off with the rest of the dragons and were gone in an instant.

"Eret, Toothless your both me." Hicca said, I changed back into my human form, and all the Berkians brought out their weapons. "What did I just say!" Hicca said in a cold but clear voice, all the Berkians put down their weapons. Hicca walked past all the Berkians and didn't even care if she shoved some of them, making them fall down. Eret and I followed her and made sure not to make her more mad than she already was. "I don't think I have ever seen Lady Hicca this mad." Eret whispered to me and I had to agree.

Hicca has held a lot of hate towards Berkians, since they never helped or said anything nice to her aside from Gobber, and swore she would never return to Berk, but here we are, standing on Berk grounds with everyone showing their respect to Hicca now, just because she is a different person. We all walked to Gothi's small workshop near where Gobber worked and we saw Gothi herself and she hadn't changed a bit. "Hello Gothi." Hicca said and in a sweet voice. Gothi looked like she was going to have a heart attack from seeing Hicca, but soon hugged her.

"I'm sorry for faking my death." Hicca said, then Gobber came. "Oi, Lass. it's nice to see you at Berk again." Gobber said and Hicca smiled. "It's not so good to be back, but I'll see if things have changed or not." Hicca said, then gave Gothi a few rare herbs. "I was able to get these from some of my travels." Hicca said and Gothi smiled at her. "We'll be going to the cove now, we'll help get the rest of the supplies tomorrow." Hicca said, then Gobber nodded.

"I'll be in the workshop if you need anything." Gobber said, and we all nodded. Hicca leads us to the forest, when we were stopped by Spitelout Jorgenson. "What do you Spitelout?" I said, because Hicca hates him the most because he allowed Snotlout to hurt Hicca. "I'm just here to congratulate my dear niece Hicca's return." Spitlout said, I could see Hicca fist clenched tight and she could tell that was lie.

"You know, I never forgot what you allowed Snotlout to do. And just because I have been gone for six years doesn't mean I forgot what you said and did to me." Hicca said and glared at Spitelout. Hicca walked passed him, me and Eret follower her and we all soon reached the cove, where me and Hicca met in secret. "So, how was visiting the village elder?" Heather asked, and we all sighed. "It was...good. But I think we should get some rest, big day tomorrow." Eret said, and everyone agreed.

Everyone started setting up camp for the next few day, once everything was ready everyone went to sleep. Hicca and I slept in each others arms and I could hear her sobbing in her sleep. I know she has nightmares sometimes about Berk, and I always help her out. "Shh, it's okay. I'm right here, you don't need to br afraid." I whispered, and Hicca soon calm down and made a smile on her face. I smiled as well and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight my queen." I whispered, and I soon fell asleep.