showing them what a girl can do

Hicca's pov:

I got to the ring completely dry and calm. Gobber wasn't at the ring yet so I had sometime to talk to the dragons and I chose Stormfly. "Good morning Stormfly." I said sweetly. "Good morning Hicca, sorry about nearly burning you yesterday." She said and I could hear her whimper a little. "It's ok I know what you had to do." I said sitting down a for awhile. "The other dragons and I heard you got hurt a little yesterday is it true?" Stormfly asked worried about me.

"Yeah, I now have scar on my arm but I can live with it." I said with steady voice. "Who gave you the scar?" Meatlug asked and I was quiet for a minute then said. "It was Austin, he's the guy with blonde hair and an axe. He screams a lot when fighting, he's hard to miss." I said loud enough for all of them. "Oh yeah, he's the one who hates you the most for no reason." Barf said while hissing in her words a bit.

"Yeah. If it's not too much to ask, but could one of you hit him hard during today's training?" I asked cause I hated him even more now. "Anything for the nicest human we have ever met." Stormfly said with a serious yet happy voice. "Thank you all." I said feeling grateful that I have true friends that cared for me, even if they were dragons. I stood up and said. "Well I need to prepare for today's training and I'm sorry for anything I might do during the training."

"Don't worry, we know you wouldn't do anything bad to us on purpose." Belch said with a calm and sweet voice. "Ok thank you all." I said then wait outside the ring for Gobber. When Gobber got here he asked me to help get some buckets of water for today's training. After I was done getting some water, Gobber wanted me to sit down until today's training started because he wanted me to rest my arm. I had nothing to do but sharpen my axe which I left here yesterday. I waited until everyone came and it took a while.

"Finally, you guys took forever." I said completely bored out of my mind and I sort of glared at Austin. I grab a bucket and said. "You guys better get a bucket of water." I said walking to the middle of the ring with the bucket of water in my arms, then Gobber walked to Barf and Belch's cage and this was going to be good. "Today is going to be all about teamwork." Gobber said pulling the leaver to Barf and Belch's cage, with a large bang, and suddenly the air was filled with strange, dark green smoke, surrounding us all so we couldn't see see anything.

"Now a wet dragon head can't light its fire. But the hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breaths gas the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which." Gobber said as he moved aside from every one else and I could hear Fishlegs whispering facts about Barf and Belch. "Razor-sharp serrated teeth, that inject venom for predigestion, prefers ambush attack, crushing its victims-"

"Fishlegs I would really appreciate it if you would not share disturbing facts, that could kill us both." I hissed at him. "Sorry." He whispered to me, me and Fishlegs keep our guard up in case Barf and Belch showed up. Then we heard Snoutlouts voice saying. "THERE!"

Then we heard a splash. "Hey it's us idiots!" I heard Ruffnut say really angry. Then I heard Tuffnuts voice. "Your buts are getting bigger, we thought you were a dragon." I laughed a little when he said that then I heard. "Not that there is anything wrong with a dragonesque figure-" I snorted when I heard the sound of a fist come in contact with a face, and I knew Austin must have punched him. Then I hear a loud growl, several yells and all of a sudden Tuffnut came running past us yelling out.

"Ooh. I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!" I laughed at the sight of him screaming like a girl, when I hear Fishlegs say. "Chances of survival are dwindling into a single digits now." As much as I didn't want to agree with him, he was still right. Suddenly we hear a low growl and one of the heads showed up and it started going up to Fishlegs. Fishlegs was able to wet the head but it was the wrong one, then I realized it was Barf. I had to guess that Belch was going to be the one that lights the fire. Before I could do anything else, Barf released her gas on Fishlegs.

"FISHLEGS." I hear Gobber say and then Barf and Belch came up to me. I asked all the dragons not to wouldn't hold back on me no matter what happened during training. "Now Hicca." I hear Gobber yell out, but I 'accidentally' hit the wrong head. I fall down and I start to move back, I could feel Barf's breath breath at me like she was going to attack me. "HICCA!" Gobber yelled out to me.

I thought I would hear a spark from Belch but instead they back away from me, and I remembered the eel I had hidden under my fur vest. "I'm sorry but I have some eel on me and I'll have to use it on you guys." I whispered loud enough for them to hear. They nodded and they continue to move back.

"Back, back now." I yelled moving to Barf and Belches cage, then I continued to say. "Back, Back I say!" When Barf and Belch were in their cage I bring out the eel from under my vest and throw it in their cage. "Gah! EEL WE HATE EELS!!" They both yelled out. "Now go think about what you've done." I said then whispered something to them. "I'm really sorry, I'll come back to get it later tonight." Then closed the gates and I could hear Barf and Belch screaming with happiness knowing I will get the eel out.

I turn around to find everyone shocked on what I just did. "Ok...so...are we done?" I asked while wiping the eel oil off me. "Cause...I got somethings I need...to...uh. Yup, see you all tomorrow." I said then leave the ring as quick as I could then head to the forge.