having a happy moment

Narrators pov:

As Stoick saw the islands of Berk, he sighed in defeat since he failed to find the dragon nest. His ships had multiple holes on it but thankfully they were all at the side instead of the bottom parts of the ship, the ships were nearly burned and the sails were almost burned off completely. The ships reached the docks, everyone helped with getting the supplies down from the boat. Stoick picked up his bag and got off the boat. "Oi, Stoick you seem to have come back in one piece." Gobber said walking to his old friend, but Stoick stayed slient.

"How did finding the dragon nest go?" Gobber asked grabbing a bag full of supplies. "Sadly no succes." Stoick said while walking on the docks with Gobber by his side. "Beautiful morning aye chief?" "You did a great job with Hicca." "Out with the old and in the new is what they say." The vikings said walking past Stoick and Gobber. Stoick looked around and saw that everyone seemed more happy than usual and a thought came to him. "Hicca's gone?" He asked Gobber looking worried for his daughter.

"If you mean gone to have sometime to herself, then yes." Gobber said walking a little bit ahead. "What do you mean Gobber." Stoick asked running to Gobber a little. "The lass is a natural with dragons, she is at the top of the class in dragon training." Gobber said, and Stoick's eyes widen on what just he heard about his own daughter. "Not to mention she has been with a nice young lad from the ship of people that came, and the lad is a really good looking one too." Gobber said then walking away to the forge, leaving Stoick both proud and confused on what Hicca could be doing.

Meanwhile with Hicca and Toothless...

Hicca and Toothless were flying in the air and they were high up the ground, Hicca could feel the strong wind blowing against her long braided auburn hair making it fly in the air. "Ok Toothless, we're going to take this nice and slow, alright." Hicca said checking the saddle to make sure nothing was out of place. "Got it." Toothless said keeping his eyes the sky and ocean, Hicca looked at her cheat sheet then. "Ok position three...no, four." Hicca said the fake tail fin opened with the stirrup.

Toothless started flying up the clouds and the sight was amazing to see from high up. They stared flying up then down, Toothless started flying by the side and it seemed good so far, they start to go down again than Hicca said. "All right, it's go time. It's go time." Toothless nodded to Hicca then started diving down to the ocean, then they started to fly above the water, they were so close to the water you could lean and touch the water with your hand.

"Yes it worked." Hicca said looking around to see the beautiful blue ocean. "Ok lets try going up again." Hicca said petting Toothless at the side. "Ok you better hold on tight just in case." Toothless said getting ready to fly up. Hicca did position three for the tail fin and they started going up. "This feels amazing." Hicca said with joy going higher and higher into the sky. "Now you know how it feels to be dragon." Toothless looking at me in the eye. "Yeah and the wind my- Gah." Hicca said getting unhooked from the saddle with her cheat sheet and she started screaming. "Hicca!!" Toothless yelled out and he started falling with her.

Hicca and Toothless started falling in a rapid speed then Hicca spoke. "Gah ok relax you just need to stay still." Hicca said trying to reach Toothless. "That's a little hard since we're falling." Toothless said moving a round a lot. "It's ok just look at me and everything will be fine." Hicca said grabbing Toothless's face and making him face Hicca, Toothless nodded then stayed still for Hicca to reach him. Hicca got herself attached back to the saddle on Toothless, she put the cheat sheet in her mouth and lift up Toothless, which made him raise his wings to prevent them from falling on to the trees, but instead of tree's they were heading to rocks with a thick fog covering it all.

"Hicca!!" Toothless yelled out raising his wings hire to slow down but that didn't work. "I'm trying, I'm trying." Hicca said trying to look at her cheat sheet but couldn't see it properly, with every second they were getting closer to the rocks. "Oh screw it!" Hicca said then threw away her cheat sheet, then started flying through the rocks with Toothless. Hicca started leading Toothless left and right, they did a barrel roll between one of the rocks, they started passing every rock they passed by and once they see the light from out of the fog they were finally out of the rocky cove.