6 years later

Austin's pov:

It has been 6 years since Hicca died, everyone in the village was sad or happy since Hicca was gone. Gobber was upset the most, he loved Hicca like his own daughter and said working at the forge hasn't been the same since Hicca died. Stoick has been grieving not only because he lost the next chief of Berk but he also lost the last of his family, Stoick had swore too kill every dragon he would see, he had to make Snoutlout the next chief of Berk and by the gods when he is we are all doomed, though he seemed happy Hicca was gone.

I on the other hand was sad she was gone, if I got to that cove sooner she would still be alive. I never got the chance to tell her much I cared and loved her, but I was too much of a coward to tell her. I may have gotten the chance to kill the Monstrous Nightmare, but I didn't. Someone let out all the dragons the day Hicca died, no one got a chance to kill a dragon anymore since the raids stopped about 4 years ago. Berk hasn't really been the same since the raid stopped and Hicca died, some people have changed and they eventually stopped wondering why the dragons stopped raiding us, and we all stopped talking about Hicca.

I was walking to the docks with a bag full of supplies in it. Berk has been short on food and it won't last until winter, chief Stoick asked, me, Snoutlout, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Gobber to come with him to go and search for a place filled with resources. I got to the docks and everyone was there except Snoutlout, he is always late to something like this. He finally came and we got on the boat and we set sailed to find resources for Berk. I look at my wrist and see the bracelet I made. The bracelet was made out of the dragons scales I found 6 years ago in the cove. I wear it to remember that those dragons are nothing but beast that only excise to destroy us all.

"Happy almost 21st birthday Hicca." I whispered under my breath and looked at the ocean in hopes to find land soon.

Narrator's pov:

A few hours later, somewhere in an island, far, far away from Berk...

"Yeah! baby!" Hicca yelled victoriously for winning a flying race again. "Aww man I thought we could beat you this time." Heather said getting off her dragon Windshear. Hicca met Heather about 5 years ago after they had a small fight with Alvin. "What did you expect, she is lady Hera." Eret said getting off his dragon Skullcrusher, Eret, son of Eret was a former enemy now friend, he was part in the dragon army from Drago Bluvist, that happened 2 years ago.

"Eret how many times do I have to tell you stop calling me Lady." Hicca yelled a little annoyed with that name and Eret laughed a little. "Hehe...well maybe we'll win next time." Daggur said getting off Shattermatter. Dagur is Heather's older brother, they met when Hicca and Heather were out getting some supplies and he can be a bit over protective sometimes when it comes to Heather, he treats Hicca like his little sister as well.

"When are you guys ever going to learn that'll you'll never beat us." Toothless said changing into his human form and hugging Hicca from behind. "Hicca." Hicca and Toothless hear and they turn their heads around to sees Spark flying towards her. "What is it Spark?" Hicca asked. "A ship has entered our waters." Spark said landing on Hicca's arm. "Do you know where they are from?" Hicca asked petting Spark.

Spark was silent for a minute then spoke. "The ship...is from Berk." Hicca's eyes widen when she heard that name, Hicca quickly got over the shock and said. "Tell the Scauldrons, to observe them carefully, if they attack tell the Nadders, and Nightmares to bring them in and put them in the dungeon until further instructions." Hicca said, Spark nodded and flew off to tell the dragons.

"What's going on?" Heather asked, looking at Hicca with a worried and confused look. "A ship from Berk has entered our waters and they are on their way to the island." Toothless said putting a hand over Hicca's shoulder to comfort her a bit. "Isn't that...Hicca's...old tribe?" Dagur asked cause he and the rest of the group knew what Hicca went through in her village as a child, not to mention she faked her death 6 years ago.

Hicca nodded then said. "I can't let them know, I am alive. Not until I found why they there here." Hicca said looking down, then spoke again. "For now I need to be called Hera, understand?" Hicca said in a serious voice. Eret, Heather, and Dagur all nodded and they all went to prepare for the Berkians to come.

Back with Berkians...

While Gobber was steering the boat, everyone was at a different part of the boat and no one said anything for the past few hours, cause they thought the would bring up a few bad memories. After a few hours of not talking Fishlegs spoke. "Did anyone else see something in the water?" Fishlegs asked looking close at the water. "What are you talking about Fishlegs there is nothing in the water but fish, and seaweed." Snoutlout said looking at Fishlegs with an annoyed look.

"Sorry, it's just I thought I saw something in the water." Fishlegs said looking back at the water. "I don't think that was your imagination Fishlegs." Austin said looking down at the water. "And why would you say that Austin." Stoick said walking up to him, Austin pointed down at the water and Stoick looked and saw wings swimming through the water. "Fishlegs what kind of dragon swims in water really fast?" Austin asked looking towards Fishlegs.

"There is only one dragon I know and that's the Scauldron. Scauldron is a Tidal class dragon, and it spits boiling water instead of breathing fire. Like the Typhoomerang." Fishlegs said walking to see the dragon. When the swimming stops they all relax, then out of nowhere they see Scauldron and it jumps in the air, showing the Berkians what the Scauldron looked like before their eyes. "That has got to be the biggest Scauldron I have ever seen." Tuffnut said looking for a safe place to hide.

"Everyone ready your weapons now." Stoick said getting his sword out. Everyone prepared for the worst of what might happen when Snoutllout got lifted up by a Monstrous Nightmare/Hookfang. "Oh gods, oh gods!!!" He screamed getting lifted up higher and higher from the boat. He felt scared and hopeless when he was being lifted up in the air. "Is this how Hicca felt when she died?" Snoutlout said under his breath then closed his eyes, and felt a tear fall down his face. "I'm so sorry for everything Hicca. I'll see you in Valhala soon." Snoutlout said then he heard a small whimper from the dragon that was carrying him almost as if it could understand him.

Everyone was fighting the dragons and one by one everyone was lifted up by a dragon, though one of the Naddar's and Scauldron got an injury from Austins axe. The last thing everyone remembered were the dragons flying them somewhere before blacking out.

Back at the edge with Hicca and the rest of group...

Hicca's pov:

I was standing by the entrance of the hideout with my mask in my hands, just in case if the berkians were still awake, I was looking at the ocean for the dragons to come back when I heard Toothless. "Hey Hicca." He said walking to my side. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Toothless asked then held my hand. "Not really, but I have to find why they are here, they may have a problem with something. They don't go anywhere this far unless it's important." I said leaning on Toothless a bit.

"And that's what one of the things I love about. You are always willing to help people no matter how bad they are." Toothless said with a smile on his face, then kissed me at my forehead. "I love you Toothless." I said hugging him in my arms. "I love you too." He said hugging me back. "Hicca, the dragons just came back and the berkians are in the dungeon." I hear Heather say walking up to me and Toothless. "Were there any injuries on the dragons?" I asked letting go off Toothless. "Well just two, a Naddar and a Scauldron have an injury on there wing from some guy with an axe in the water." Heather said in stern and strong voice.

I was thinking for a moment then said. "Bring the Naddar to me, and I will treat her wing, and for the Scauldron I'll treat her later." I said with a calm voice. "And the Berkians?" Heather asked if I will kill them or not. "When they are awake bring them to me. I have some catching up to do on lost times." I said putting my helmet on, then Heather nodded and went to tell the others. "Oh and Heather one more thing." Toothless said then Heather turned around. "Make sure they know who they are dealing with?" He said holding my waist and I smiled under my mask. Heather nodded then left.