Meeting a new ally

Hicca's pov:

Everyone was putting the last of the supplies on the dragons and I was making sure every dragon was here and that all the supplies were here, today we are leaving chief Diya's island to go back to the edge. I was glad that the Berkians could finally leave me alone and I will never have to meet or see them ever again, but I am going to miss Gobber and no one else.

After everything was ready the berkians met us all by the docks and we got ready to leave. Everyone said goodbye to the kids and I said goodbye to chief Diya. "I hope you and the others get back safe." Chief Diya said, to me and Toothless. "We will miss you, and until we meet again." Toothless said, then Toothless changed into a dragon.

I gave Diya a hug then got on Toothless. "Alright everyone, get on. We're leaving now." I said then everyone got on the dragons and this time we didn't have to tie up Stoick or Snotlout during the flight. Austin sat behind me again and everyone went back to where they were sitting before. I waved goodbye to chief Diya and her people then we took off and no one screamed this time. The flight back to the edge was really quiet and no one said anything nor did anything.

We were flying for about 1 hour. I was about to say something when I heard a scream that made me feel a chill down my spine. "What was that?!" Austin said, then I made a signal with my hand and we hid by a nearby mountain on the water. We all saw one boat that had multiple dragons in cages and the man that was leading the boat wasn't the man I thought it was, but a man with red hair, black eyes, and he was wearing similar clothes that looked like Drago Bludvist wore but he had both his arms.

"Who is that?" Eret said, and I tried to figure out who it was. "What is going on?" Fishlegs asked, trying to see what was happening. "We don't know, but we have to find out who that is." I said getting off Toothless and taking a closer look and seeing that he has caught more dragons.

"So what are we going to do?" Ruffnut asked and I thought for a moment. "We have to set the dragons free." I said and everyone nodded to me and I was surprised the Berkians agreed. Dagur brought out the weapons just in case we would run into something like this. "Here you go Hicca, your usual weapon." Dagur said, then I pressed the button on it and came out a flaming sword. "Wow." I heard a few of the Berkians say.

"All right, everyone pick your favorite weapon." Heather said, then got out her sword, bow and arrows. Austin grabbed a double sided axe that could release zippleback gas and light it. Snotlout got a hammer that was made out of light metal but could knock out anyone. Tuffnut got a sword, and Ruffnut got the same. Stoick got out a sword. Gobber grabbed a Mallet that could go on fire. Fishlegs grabbed the spear and everyone got back on the dragons.

I grabbed a few balls filled with zippleback gas, I made sure all the dragons that weren't coming stayed here for their safety and we all took off. Once I gave the signal, everyone flew above the ship and noticed that there was no one on board except the man with red hair. Everyone lands in a different place to set the dragons free, Toothless lands near a cage with a black dragon inside one of the cages.

I took a closer look and saw that it was Nightfuries. "Toothless look." I said then Toothless changed back into a human and saw so many male and female night furies. "Night Furies." Toothless whispered because we thought he was the only one left. "Who are you?!" The male Nightfury growled backing away from me. "It's okay, we're here to set you free." I said, then opened the cage, then some of the dragons sniffed me. "You are...the dragon queen aren't you?" a female Nightfury said and I nodded, then all the dragons bowed to me.

"Do any of you know the man on this ship?" Toothless asked and the Nightfuries shook their heads. "Yes, his name is Haro Bludvist. He is the son of Drago Bludvist, but he is nothing like his father. Haro has saved us all and was going to bring us to your island." A baby Nightfury said and climbed up Austin and he seemed fine with it. Toothless and I froze when we heard his last name, but the dragons were telling us the truth and for so long Toothless had thought he was last Nightfury.

"Toothless, Austin, watch the Night Furies. I'll be right back." I said then got ready to use my sword if necessary, I went to the main deck and saw Haro standing at the main deck watching the ocean. "I've been expecting you." Haro said and I froze in my place. "Why do you have all these dragons?" I asked, putting away my sword, and Haro faced me. "Well, if I ever encountered any pirates, they would think I have captured them and would leave me and the dragons alone and I knew it would get your attention." Haro said and that was very smart.

"I know you don't trust me, nor do you trust those Berkian, but I am asking you to trust me. I will give you all the dragon willingly and I will bring more to you in 1 week." Haro said and I didn't know whether to trust him or not. I walked up to him and placed my finger on his forehead, then his head started to glow a little and I saw all his past memories. He wasn't working with anyone, nor was he planning to betray me or the others, all his memories all have a dragon and he was helping them.

I took my hand away, and looked at Haro and I nodded to him. "I guess you saw my memories." Haro said and I nodded. Two years ago when I turned 18, I found out that I could see anyone's or a dragon's memory by touching them on the forehead. This way I can tell if someone is lying to me or trying to trick me into something. "So do trust me now?" Haro said, pulling out his hand for a handshake, I was hesitant at first but since what the Nightfuries said is true I shook his hand.

"But I must ask, where did you find the Night Furies?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and Haro smiled. "I found them deep in a cave at an abandoned island." Haro said, then we went back to where everyone was and I saw Austin...playing with the baby dragons? Toothless was talking with dragons and letting the baby Night Furies sit on his lap.

"So how was the talk?" Toothless asked putting down the baby Night Fury. "Well we have a new ally now and we can trust him." I said and Toothless nodded. "Hicca!" I heard Heather say then she came with everyone and a lot of dragons. "Now, I know you don't trust the Berkians after what they did to you, but at least give them a second chance to redeem themselves." Haro said and I guess he was right. I was being a little cold and heartless to some of them and giving them a chance do redeem themselves wouldn't be a bad idea

"I will think about that, but right now I need to bring all the dragon's back home first." I said then Haro nodded. Everyone got back on the dragons and we would lead Haro back to our island, once we all got back to the island. Heather and I got the food for the Berkians that would last for an entire year. "Well, I guess. We'll be leaving now." Austin said carrying the bag filled with food to their boat. "If I have the time, I think I'll come visit Berk and drop of more food for you all." I said and that shocked everyone.

"Don't get any ideas with it. I'm only giving you all a second chance and that's the only chance I'm giving." I said and the Berkians nodded with a smile on their face. The berkians all got on the boat and they started to sail away back to Berk. I may not know what the future holds, but I know it will be good.