Bringing along Berkians

Hicca pov:

I was in my room standing at my window watching the ocean, it was already night time and I felt in peace, when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said then turned to my door to see Toothless in his human form. "Hey Hicca." He said with a smile. "Hey Toothless, aren't you supposed to be with the others for the bon fire?" I asked while raising my eyebrow. "Stormfly said she could handle the rest of the dragons." Toothless said and I smiled. I continued to watch the ocean when Toothless hugged me from behind.

"You sure about bring the berkains with us on chief Diya's island?" Toothless asked and he was right, I didn't trust any of the them except Gobber. "No, but I can't leave them here at the edge, they will kill all the dragons here." I said with calm but breaking voice. Toothless made me face him and hugged me tight in his arms. "I know you said you never wanted meet anyone from your past, but it will be over soon." Toothless said and I started to cry a little because I remembered every bad thing that happened to me back on Berk.

Toothless knew I was crying and he wiped away my tears with his big, warm hand. "Shh, it's ok, I'm right here." Toothless said, then he caressed his hand at my hair and I continued to cry a little. "Everything will be okay." He said and I continued to cry. I could feel Toothless carrying me bridal style to me bed, then he kissed me at my forehead and stayed beside me until I fell asleep. Having Toothless by my side is one of the things that can calm me down.

The next day...

It was past noon and me, Toothless, Heather, Eret, and Dagur were all putting the supplies we needed on the dragons. "Ok, this should be enough for you to handle." I said to Meatlug getting her saddle ready and the supplies as well. "Thank you Hicca." Meatlug said then rubbed her head against me. "Hehe, my pleasure." I said then looked around to find Spark. "Hi Hicca." I heard a familiar high pitched voice, coming from above me. "Hello, Spark." I said with a smile then looked up to see spark was on my head.

"Do you need me to deliver any messages?" Spark asked and I nodded. " I need you to deliver this to chief Diya, to let her know about our...guests, ok?" I asked then Spark grabbed the note from my hand and said. "Anything for my friend and queen." Spark said then flew off in the wrong direction. "Spark! Chief Diya's island is the other way!!" I shouted then Spark flew in the right direction.

"Hey Heather, Eret can you get our guest from their rooms." I asked putting a saddle on Hookfang. "Sure thing lady Hicca." Eret said, I roll my eyes and go back to adjusting the saddle on Hookfang. "Your majesty with all do respect, why can't we just lock them in the Dungeon?" Hookfang asked and I frowned a little. "You know we can't do that. You know they did to us, we can't do the same to them. We are not like them, so it's best to bring them with us instead of leaving them here." I said then added the supplies on Hookfang's saddle. "I understand my queen." Hookfang said then nudged his head against the side of mine.

I checked on all the dragons baskets on the side, then Toothless comes to me in his new form, his human form with his wings, ears and tail. "Hey Hicca, I checked on all the dragons and they're all good for a few days." Toothless said then placed something in my hair. "I also found a lovely red rose for you." Toothless said then changed back into a regular human. "Aw~ that so sweet~" I said and hugged Toothless. "If you two are done being mushy, I need help getting these ready." Dagur said carrying multiple bags. Toothless helped Dagur with the bags while I tied my hair into a braided bun with the rose Toothless gave to hold the bun.

Me, Toothless and Dagur, waited for Eret and Heather to come back with the berkians, it took awhile but they finally came back with the berkians and I made sure to ask Dagur to hide all their weapons until they leave the edge. "Ok everyone, some of you will all have to share a dragon with us since some of them are holding a grudge after what you did to them back at Berk." I said then Toothless changed into a Night Fury.