Chapter 1: Old Friends

(This is how you look! Of course you can use your own features because you are beautiful! ALSO!! Alice and Jasper are NOT together in this story. They may together later in the series but I haven't decided yet!

It was January 18 your first day of your new school. You and your family decide to move to Forks for the remaining of the semester because of the death of Cedric Diggory. Cedric was your best friend. You always fancied him but he was two years older than you. You were in your 6th year and he was in his 7th. You couldn't handle the loss of him and still remaining at Hogwarts. You plan to return for you last year, you just needed a break. Due to the trauma of watching Cedric die in front of you, you died your hair, changed your style and changed your attitude. "Honey! Come on I'll give you a ride to school." You father yells. "No thanks. I'll walk." You say walking out of the house. It was raining and you only wore your sweater hoodie.

After a few blocks you finally make it to the school. Some guy runs up to you with an umbrella "Hey! It's raining you know?" He says. "I happen to like the rain." You say. "Well you're soaked! Let me-" you cut him off. "Listen I'm going to say this nicely. I'll only be here for the rest of the semester and then I'm gone! I don't plan on making friends or getting close to anyone okay?" You snap. He backs up a little "Just meet my friends. We can show you around and tomorrow you can forget all about us." He suggests. "Fine. I'm Y/n by the way." He reaches his hand out "I'm Eric. Eric Yorkie" you shake his hand. After your first half of classes you make it to lunch. "So I have to warn you Jessica is a bit full of herself. Angela is a bit more of a book nerd. Mike and Tyler are huge flirts ." He says leading you to the table. "Hey guys this is Y/n. She's new here." You half smile and Angela greets you politely. Jessica looks you up and down "Oh hey." Is all she says. Eric coughs "hmm anyway. This is Mike and Tyler." They smile flirtatiously. "Pleasure.." you say quietly. You sit next to Eric and Jessica. "So where did you come from?" Jessica snoops. "I came from a very private school back in London." You say. "Ah that explains the accent. Anyways why did you move here of all places?" She adds "Jessica that sounds a bit rude!" Angela snaps. "It's okay. I've dealt with worse. Anyways my family and I moved here because of something traumatic that happened." "What was it if you don't mind me asking.." Eric asks. You take a deep breath to try to keep your tears in. "My uhm.. my bestfriend Cedric.. he passed away in June and I couldn't handle being at the same school so we decided to leave for awhile.." you sigh. Everyone falls into a silent until a group of pale, yellow eyed students begin to walk in. "Who are they?" You ask. "Those are the Cullens. Rosalie and Emmet, the blonde and the muscular one they are together. The short haired girl that's Alice she's like super weird. The boy is Jasper. Alice has a huge crush on Jasper but he hasn't shown any interest." Jessica begins. "They are all also fostered by the great Dr.Cullen which is totally weird siblings being together." "They are fostered it's not necessarily blood line." You chime. "Anyways there should be one more - ah there he is." In walks a gorgeous tall sweet almond hair. He was pale with yellow eyes but such a strong jaw line you could notice from miles. He had a blank expression until  you locked eyes. He looked exactly like him...your Cedric Diggory. You couldn't stop but stare. "Earth to Y/n" Mike teases. "Right..Sorry." "That's THE dreamy Edward Cullen." Angela adds "Yeah do you two like know each other or something?" You shake your head "No..no he just reminded me off someone I knew.."

After lunch you immediately chase him down but he's trying to reach his car before you can stop him. "CEDRIC!" You yell and he turns around. "Excuse me?" Edward says. "I know it's you Diggory.. it's just me talk to me" "I don't know you are I'm sorry.." he says before walking off again. You chase after him once more and he pins you in a corner. "Listen! You can't be here! Leave!" He let's go of you and runs off into his car leaving you behind in the dust.