Chapter 17: Caught

"What do we have here?" A voice laughs and Hermione send a stinging jinx towards Harry which swells up his face until he is unrecognizable. "What are your names?" They surround you eventually taking each of you into their arms restraining you individually. "P-Penelope Clearwater" Hermione mutters. He moves to you and gets close to your face "And you my lovely?" He asks "Susan Bones, half blood" you reply and then he moves to Edward "And you are?" "Cedric Diggory" he says and everyone turns to him "Good one! I heard Peter Petigrew killed that boy himself. Last chance to tell the truth" "I am telling the truth. Take me to Peter himself and leave my friends behind" he looks him up and down "I'll think about it." He moves onto Harry. Edward had left Ron and Embry behind a nearby wall just so they wouldn't get more hurt. "What happened to you?" He slaps Harry's face around. "Now what's your name?" "Vernon Dudley.." Harry mutters but the guy doesn't believe him. He snatches Harry's wand along with the rest of yours "We aren't taking this lot to the Ministry" is all he says as he mutters pushing you all to walk forward.

You get to the Malfoy Manor where they throw you into a room with the Malfoy's and Bellatrix. Bellatrix bursts out into a hysterical laughter. "Ahh what do we have here?!" She grabs you by your wrist holding her wand to your throat "I remember you! That muggle born witch.. Y/n was it? Ahh Yes Draco told us all about you, and that Granger.. the brightest witches of their year.. not so bright now are you?" She laughs once again throwing you to the ground. "Who is this?" She makes her way over to Bella who was trembling. "I-I I'm just a human- I have no magic!" She mutters "You idiot!" You shout and Bellatrix kicks you back down. "She's right, you must be an idiot. We don't like muggles here nor muggle borns. Shall we kill her?" Bellatrix looks around the room "Bella, I don't think it's a good idea.. we have one person to find, let's do that before killing anyone." Narcissa chimes "Fine! Draco come!" Bellatrix takes Edward and Harry and sit them in front of Draco. "This looks like a spell.. give me their wands! Check the last spell!" She shouts "Son are one of these Harry?" Lucius asks. Draco looks at Harry's swollen face and then looks at Edward and backs up "Y-you're supposed to be dead!" He mutters and everyone looks at him "What do you mean?" Narcissa says comforting him. "T-that's Cedric Diggory.. the boy who was killed during the triwizard tournament" Lucius steps closer and immediately goes back "It's true.. how is it possible?"  Everyone looks around with no answer. "That's besides the point! Draco is this Harry Potter! Look closely!" Bellatrix snaps "N-no.." he whispers "You don't sound to sure" Draco sighs "The spell is making it really hard.." he mutters.

Soon the spell fades and Harry's face begins to go down and his true face comes out. "Ah. You little witches thought you were so smart ay? Take the boys  and that muggle to the cellar! I want the mud bloods to myself!" She twirls, dancing around you and Hermione. "Bella I think we should just leave them alone until Lord-" "Cissy, I'm not going to kill them.. not yet at least!" "Draco.." you whisper and he looks at you. He was scared afraid of all those around him. "I'm sorry.." he mouths his words to you. Narcissa helps take Harry, Bella and Edward down to the cellar. "Now, which one of you wants to go first?" "First for what?" You snap "Ahh you have quite the attitude Y/n. Too bad you aren't a pure-blood." She replies when Dobby appears next to Hermione. "I'll be right back. Cissy, Draco make sure those mud-bloods don't leave." She twirls around out the door. You stand up next to Hermione. "Hermione.. take Dobby's hand and apparate out of here.." she shakes her head tears in her eyes "No.. I won't leave you" she whispers back "They will be distracted with whatever Bellatrix plans on doing to me.. you'll have time to escape but if we all go, they have a chance of holding onto us. Just take it Hermione and come back for me. Find Ron and Embry and get us all back" you explain quietly. She nods as a tear falls down her cheek. "Ah I got it!" She says bursting through the door with a knife. She pins you down to the floor and you nod to Hermione who takes Dobby's hand. Her and Dobby quickly disappear into  the air "NO!" Bellatrix screeches "That stupid elf!" She firmly extends your arm "No.. no please!" You beg "Shut it you filthy mud-blood!" She digs the top of her knife into your arm carving letters. You're screams echo through the halls and Draco can't even look. He turns around covering his eyes. Narcissa moves away also. Finally the pain slows but you can still feel the stinging. A few drops of blood trickle down your arm as you lay there. "Cissy, let's go" Bellatrix demands as she walks out with her sister leaving only you and Draco in the room. Your body laid still as tears fell from your eyes. "Y/n.." Draco makes his way to you picking you up into his arms "A-are you okay?!" You were at lost for words "P-please talk to me.." he strokes your face "Help me.. help is g-get out of here" you whisper. He looks around the room "Come on.." he takes your hand and the both of you run down towards the cellar. Two other death eaters were standing by the entrance door "Bellatrix needs you two. I'm going to put this one in and be right up." He says and they nod and head back upstairs. "Y/n! You're okay!" Harry runs to you. "What did they do to you?" "Yeah we heard your screams are you okay?" Edward asks "I-I'm fine look Draco is going to help us okay? But we need to leave Now." You mutter "Okay I managed to get your wands back, you can apparate out of here. I have to come with or they will know I let you out" he explains and everyone agrees. You make it back up to the room where you all grab hands. Then suddenly the doors burst open with a crowd of death eaters..