Chapter 10

(Chilled's POV)

I set my drink down and look around the club, the guys got us to actually come out of the room, I would rather have sex all night but whatever.. Ze is dancing with a random person, I'm only slightly jealous, it's a girl so I have nothing to worry about. I finish my drink and head to the dance floor, a blonde girl walks up to me and asks for a dance, I nod and we start dancing around, until she tries to get sexual.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Grinding on you.." She says and walks closer.

"No thanks.." I say and back up.

"Oh come on.." She says.

"I said no thank you.." I say.

"Why? You got a girlfriend? Well I'm better.." She says.

"No, he has a boyfriend.." Ze growls from behind her.

"You're gay?!" She yells, the music stops and everyone stares at us.

"Well.. Yea.. I mean I only love him so I guess so.." I say.

"Faggot.." She growls.

"What did you just call my friend?" Tom asks going up to her, Galm is right behind him.

"Uh.. I uhm.." The girl starts to back up, she runs into Smarty.

"You better just get out of here, before something bad happens.." He says, Sparklez comes up behind him.

"Something really bad.." Sparklez says. The girl runs off, Ze runs up to me.

"I'm so sorry.." I say.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks.

"I shouldn't of let her dance with me, I shouldn't have said yes.. I didn't know she was going to turn it into that.." I say.

"Anthony.. It's fine you didn't know.." He says.

"Steven.. I thought you would hate me.." I say.

"Anthony, I love you.. I can't hate you.." He says.

"You love me?" I ask.

"We've already said we loved each other.." He says, but when I look at him he's closer to me.

"Yea, but I thought.." I say.

"I love you.." He says, I smile.

"I love you too.." I say.

"Well that's adorable.." Sparklez says.

"Yea.. Adorable.." Smarty says, then walks off.

(Sparklez POV)

"Smarty!" I yell through the parking lot, he stops and turns to me.

"What?!" He asks.

"You told me you were over it!" I say, walking towards him.

"I am! I'm just.. They're happy and I'm not.." He says and turns away.

"You don't like happy couples?" I asks.

"I guess.. It just makes me feel like I'm never going to find someone.." He says, I finally get to him, I grab his arm.

"You're going to find someone, I promise.." I say.

"How do you know?!" He asks turning towards me, tears streaming down his face, my heart breaks.

"John.. Please don't cry.." I say as I put my hands on his face, I wipe away his tears.

"Why not?!" He asks, I laugh.

"You're too cute to cry.." I say smiling.

"C-Cute?" He asks.

"Cute.." I say and I plant a kiss on his forehead.

"Let me drive you back to the hotel.." I say after minutes of silence. I let go of his face and head to my car, I feel his fingers wrap around my wrist, I get pulled back to him, his lips smashing into mine.

"I'd like that.." He says once we pull away, I think I just got drunk off his kiss.

"Like what?" I ask completely forgetting what I offered, he laughs.

"If you'd drive me back to the hotel.." He says.

"Oh! Right!" I say and I drag him to my car.

"To the hotel!" I say then I start the car, I look over at him, he's smiling at me, I lean over and kiss him.

(Ze's POV)

"So.. How about instead of a club.. We just head to a bar?" I ask Galm, Tom went to find Smarty and Sparklez.

"I'm fine with that, but Smarty and Sparklez will not be joining us.." Tom says as he walks off.

"Why not?" Anthony asks.

"Cause they just made out in the parking lot and went to Sparklez car." Tom says.

"Really?!" Galm asks.

"Yea.." Tom says.

"Good for Sparklez! Going after what he wants!" Galm says.

"You knew?!" Tom asks.

"Guys! Bar.." I say, they nod and walk out, we head to a nice bar, where there will be no sluts going for my man.

"So.. If I'm with Ze, and Sparklez and Smarty are about to go at it.. Tom, Galm.. You got anything to tell us?" Anthony asks.

"Girlfriend.." Galm says.

"Left hand.." Tom says then laughs.

"Anyways.." Chilled says then he kisses me.

"I'm just glad you're mine.." I say.

"Me too.." He says then we kiss again.