Chapter 1

(Ze's POV)

I'm walking around PAX with GaLm, Smarty, Tom and Chilled. Chilled's arm is around me, he's vlogging.

"I love you.." He says I look at the camera.

"I hate you.." I say.

"Ow.." He looks at me.

"Don't break the ship!" Tom says.

"I love you too.." I mumble.

"The ship is real!" Smarty yells.

"Smarty I love you.." He runs to Smarty wrapping his arm around him.

"You're a slut!" GaLm says.

"Don't Slut Shame!" Tom says.

"Wallace.." Chilled smirks.

"Okay nevermind you're a slut.." Tom says I laugh and Chilled smiles at me.

 "So no one night stands right?" Chilled asks.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Smarty asks.

"She.. She broke up with me.." Chilled says.

"Why?" I ask.

"She realized I loved someone else.." He says and I look at him confused.

"Who do you love?" I ask.

"N-No one.." He walks away.

"That was weird.." GaLm says.

"I'm gonna go look for him." I walk in the direction he went.

"Chilled?" I say loudly.

"Chilled!" I yell.

"Anthony?!" I yell.

"Please where are you?!" I ask really loud, then I get pulled into a dark room and pushed against a wall, a hand is put over my eyes and I feel the person lean in their lips touch mine and they slowly start to kiss me, the persons lips feel amazing and I can't help but kiss back, my eyes close and the hand is removed, I run my fingers through their hair, I noticed this is a guy.. but only after he starts grinding me, but I really don't care, this feels amazing.

The guy pulls away and covers my eyes, he kisses my cheek then pushes me out of the room and shuts the door and locks it, I look around and see the guys so I rush over, a few minutes later Chilled rejoins us. GaLm is the first to jump on him and tell him what I told them.

"Ze got kissed by a dude trying to find you!" GaLm says loudly, I smack him.

"Did you like it?" Chilled signature smirk appears.

"Maybe.." I mumble and I go red.

"I'm just shocked Smarty isn't saying anything about it.." Tom says.

(Chilled's POV)

I walk out of the dark room and I see Smarty looking directly at me, I see Ze and GaLm is freaking out, I think he just told them what happened. I wait a few minutes before walking over, they tell me about Ze and I ask him if he liked it and says maybe, I get butterflies, then I look at Smarty.

"Can I talk to you Chilled?" He asks I nod and he drags me away.

"It's Ze isn't it?" He asks, I look down.

"Chilled.." He growls.

"Yes okay! It's Ze!" I say.

"Don't fucking hurt him or I'm gonna kill you.." He walks away, wait what?

"Guys lets go party!" Tom says once I get back.

I'm gonna go back to the hotel.." I say Smarty smiles but hides it.

"No come with us!" Ze says then pulls me to the door, I can see Smarty frown and rolls his eyes.

"Pick a club.." GaLm says looking at me I pick one and we go to it.

"I'm watching you.." Smarty growls in my ear then walks off.

"Ze!" I run over to him.

"I think Smarty likes you.. Like wants to be with you.. likes you.." I say and Ze's face goes white.

"Too bad I like someone else.." He says, my heart flutters knowing he doesn't like Smarty but sinks again when he says he likes someone else, probably some pretty girl.

"I'll buy you a drink.." I say and walk over to the bar and get two drinks, I walk back over and hand him one.

"Thanks.." He drinks part of it.

"No problem.." I say then drink part of mine, well better get drunk and not think about him.

Beer after beer after beer, it wasn't helping, I still couldn't get him out of my mind, his soft lips, mine against his. No stop it! I start to distance myself from him, but he always finds me, drunker each time. I think of something that will get him away from me, three girls have come up to me already only one of them was attractive I spot her and grab her arm and spin her to me, she giggle and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I knew you would come back.. They always do.." She smiles and takes me beer and sets it down, she starts kissing me, I kiss back just for show, I hear Ze storm off in anger and yelling for Smarty. It worked, I pull away from the girl and watch Ze leave she turns my head back towards her and kisses me more, I push her away.

"You're a slut.." I say to her face she scoffs and runs away, I go after Ze, yes I know I wanted him away, but I feel like I hurt him.. Well I guess I was right because Smarty grabs me by the collar and pushes me against the wall. I see Ze watching.

"I told you not to hurt him!" He growls.

"I didn't know it would hurt him!" I growl back, I look over at Ze, his eyes are dark.

"Smarty let go of me.." I say calmly.

"Why so you can go hurt him again?!" He asks.

"No.. I need to go to him.." I say, he looks over then drops me I run to Ze and make him look at me.

"Ze.. Buddy.." I say he looks me dead in the eye and growls lowly.

"How could you kiss that slut?!" He growls.

"I know.. I'm sorry.." I say.

"Let me make it up to you.." I say, he smirks.

"What are you gonna do?" He asks.

"Anything you want me to.." I say, he pulls me to him.

"Let's leave then.." He says I gulp, well this is gonna be fun..