Chapter 3

(Chilled's POV)

I wake up with Ze's head laying on my chest I smile down at him and play with his hair, he stirs but doesn't wake up. I keep playing with his hair for awhile until he finally wakes up.

"Morning buddy.." I say he looks up at me and smiles then he looks at our situation.

"Did we?" He asks points everywhere on the bed.

"Uhm.. Yes?" I say more as a question.

"You don't know?!" He asks.

"Well let's test it.." I say and he looks at me confused and I push him off the bed, he stands up then almost falls again.

"Yup we did.. Ow!" He holds his butt, I start laughing.

"Wait how did you know you'd top?!" He asks.

"I just did.." I say laughing, I scan the room and see his cowboy hat.

"Why is that out?" I ask pointing to it.

"Don't tell me we roleplayed!" He starts freaking out.

"If we did.. Someone was a cowboy.." I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and lays back down next to me. without thinking I roll over so I'm facing him and I grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back after a bit and wraps his arms around my neck and I put my hands on his waist, he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Chilled! Ze! Wake up!" Smarty yells through the door then he tries to open it, but it's locked.

"Five more minutes!" Ze yells after pulling away then we go back to kissing, I smile into the kiss and then I grab his bum and he moans quietly into my mouth. I rolls us over so I'm on top of him, he wraps his legs around my waist.

"Guys!" Smarty yells banging on the door. I groan and pull away. I get up and go to the door and open it, Smarty backs up.

"I was busy!" I groan.

"You had sex last night didn't you.." Smarty says, I nod smiling.

"So where's your whore?" He asks I look back into the room.

"She uh left.." I say looking back at him.

"Then why were you busy?" He asks.

"I was busy sleeping.." I smirk.

"Whatever.. Go get dressed and come on!" He says and walks away.

"We're pretending last night didn't happen aren't we?" Ze asks, I rub the back of my neck.

"For now.. Until.. We figure out our feelings.." I say and he nods, I shut the door and he walks up to me and gives me a quick kiss then goes and gets ready. I do the same and I put my Mario hat on.

We walk out and the guys are waiting for us, we smile at them and they drag us down to breakfast. I keep looking up at Ze during breakfast. I finish my cereal and I pick up my banana and peel it slowly, I didn't realize I was peeling it slowly I was distracted by what was happening behind Ze, two girls were giggling and pointing at our table, I smiled and poked Smarty who was next to me and I pointed at the girls he told the guys and we all looked at them, they notice and one of the girls hides behind the other blushing. The guys get up except for me and Ze we stay for a bit, and during that bit, I look him in the eyes and eat my banana he crosses his legs and I start laughing then I finish my banana and I drag him over to the girls.

"Hey guys!" I say and they all look at me and the first girl starts waving like a crazy person, the second girl grabs her arm and I laugh a bit.

"Hi.. I'm Lilly.." The first girl says and the second girl moves Lilly's arm so we can shake hands.

"I'm Moni.." The second girl says, then lets go of Lilly's arm and shake my hand, Lilly is jumping up and down.

"I will tie you to a chair again.." Moni says.

"I like her!" Tom says and we all laugh.

"Why are you two holding hands?" Lilly asks, first I'm confused as she looks at Ze and me then I look down at our hands and quickly let go of his.

"When he dragged me over here, he uh grabbed my hand.." Ze covers for me.

"ZeRoyalChaos.." Moni mumbles, I smile slightly at the ship name.

"You two have been acting weird.." GaLm says and Smarty glares at me.

"What?! Nah.. Not us!" Ze says and I look at the girls. They are about the same age as us, Moni looks at me and I mouth to her: 'You're adorable'. She goes red and pulls her friend away from us.

"What was that about?" Smarty asks.

"I don't know.." I say.

"Well lets head out.." Tom says and we head out.