Chapter 6

(Ze's POV)

 "Ze I have a rule!" Chilled says from his bed.

"What?" I ask.

"You are not allowed to walk around in boxers.." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't want a black eye!" He says dramatically.

"It's not that big!" I say pointing to my crotch.

"If I am sitting here and you walk past me it could hit me!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, but if I can't walk around in boxers, you can't have popcorn.." I say and take his stash out of his bag.

"You give that to me right now!" He gets up and walks towards me.

"Take it from me!" I say and wave it in front of his face he goes to grab it but I quickly put it behind my back. I run past him and get on the bed standing up on it so I'm taller than him, (Finally) and I hold it above my head, he jumps for it.

"Ze!" He yells and I laugh.  He pulls me down and I throw the popcorn across the room he goes to run for it but I trip him and he falls on his stomach and then he crawls for it I try to pin him down but it doesn't work I roll him over and sit on him.

"You do not need it.." I say and he pouts then looks at our situation and smiles, he slowly runs his hands up my legs and I try not to smile.

"Come on.. You know you like this.." He says as his hands go to my butt, I look up instead of at him.

"Fine you can have your popcorn.." I say.

"Oh I don't care about that right now.." He says as he squeezes my butt.

"Chilled!" I growl, then I hear the door open.

"Hey, guys we are going out to dinner do you wanna- WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" Smarty asks looking at our situation.

"He took my popcorn and to stop me from getting it he sat on me, then I was gonna lift him off of me but you walked it right as I was about to do it.." Chilled covers as I'm as red as a tomato over here.

"Ze what's the real reason you are on him? Cause you are very red.." Smarty says.

"What he said is true.." I say trying to calm down.

"Yea.. Okay.. GALM!" Smarty yells.

"Yea? Woah what the Fuck?!" Galm asks looking at us.

"Chilled explain please.." I say and he nods and explains what "happened" Galm nods and I get off Chilled and he gets up and we leave with them to go to dinner.

"I'm going to finish what I started when we get back.." Chilled whispers in my ear, I go red and Smarty glares at Chilled, was Chilled right? Does smarty like me?

"I am going to smack that look off his face if he doesn't stop it.." Chilled growls in my ear.

"Protective much?" I ask him quietly.

"You're mine.." He growls lowly, theres something in his eyes I can't tell what it is, but the words sounded real.

"Smarty why do you keep looking at Ze like you look at candy?" Tom asks from beside me.

"I was just.. I-I.. I don't know.." He turns around in his seat and looks forwards. We get to the place we are gonna eat and once we get in there we get seated and Smarty is on my left and Chilled is on my right. We order then wait for our food. Chilled played with my hand under the table, I think Smarty could see it because he kept glaring under the table. Our food finally go here and we started eating, Chilled stole food off my plate and I stole some back and we laughed about it.

"You two would make a good couple.." Tom says and we look at him weird.

"I mean it, you both care about each other a lot and you're acting like a couple, you two would be cute together.." He says and I blush a bit and Chilled smiles.

"Maybe.." Chilled says and I go back to eating, after awhile we finish and go back to the hotel and I walk into the room I hear the door shut and feel my arm get grabbed and I get pulled into someone and kissed, I look up and she a Mario hat and part of a pair of glasses, I smile and kiss back, he wraps his arms around me I wrap mine around his neck, I get so caught up in the kiss I don't realize the door got opened until a glass breaks on the floor, I pull away and look at Smarty at the door.

"I knew it! I knew there was something going on between you two!" He says, tears coming to his eyes.

"Smarty please don't.." He cuts me off.

"Don't worry about it.. No one would believe me anyways!" He yells and runs off.

"Smarty!" Chilled yells and goes after him.