Chapter 4

(Ze's POV)

 We walked ouy of the hotel and we got into the car we rented, I sit next to Chilled and I'm tired so I lean my head on his shoulder without thinking, I feel him put his head ontop of mine. I smile at the feeling and close my eyes.

"Wow you two are tired.." Smarty says, I smack him.

"Shush trying to sleep.." I mumble, about ten minutes later we get there.

"We're here!" Galm yells and I groan.

"You two stay here for a bit and sleep, we'll call you when we think it's time for you to come in.." Tom says I nod and then they leave, and as soon as they are out of sight I get pushed down on the seat.

"Hey.." Chilled says, I look up at him and smile.

"Hi.." I say. He leans down and kisses me, I can't help but kiss back, I run my fingers through his hair. His tounge runs along my bottom lip I gladly let him in, we explore each others mouths. We pull away after a few minutes.

"You have a boner.." I say instantly.

"Shut up!" He whines.

"I.. I could take care of it.." I say and he goes red.

"I-If you w-want.." He says, I nod and push him up, I sit up and he's leaning against the door.

"I'm about to give you the best blow job ever.. Just don't ask how I know how to do these things.." I say and he smirks.

"Ze.." He says.

"I was gay in highschool, okay? Things happened then I fell in love with a girl, which made me bi I guess but anyways, that ended badly and now we're here.." I say and he smiles.

I attack him, kinda pinning him to the car door. I start kissing his neck, I move his shirt down a bit so when I'm done if I gave him a hickey you can't see it, I also start to rub him through his pants, I get moans from him. He pushes me away a bit and takes off his shirt and mumbles something about it getting hot in here, I go back to what I was doing, him moaning and trying to keep them to himself. After giving him a good hickey I kiss down his chest over his stomach and to the waistline of his pants, he's whimpering by now and I smirk, I slowly unbutton his pants and I go even slower unzipping them.

"Ze!" He groans.

I laugh a bit and slide his pants off, I lick the top of his V-line and he moans and bites his lip, I slowly take off his boxers, his erect member springing up as his boxers come fully off of it. I lick up his shaft, his breath hitching, I then take him fully into my mouth I bob my head swirling my tounge around his member. His moaning gets louder and he runs his fingers through my hair. I deep throat him a couple times, then I take him almost all the way out and I lick his tip, swirling my tounge around it. 

Ring Ring

I lick up his shaft.

Ring Ring

"Fuck.." He picks up his phone.

"Smarty.." He says I nod saying to answer it. He does and he puts it on speaker phone.

"Hey.." He says and I smirk, he looks at me and knows what I'm gonna do, I deep throat him, he bites his lip.

"Hey can you two get in here? Twitch wants all of us here to talk about stuff and our panel is in about two hours.." Smarty says.

"Yea I'll wake Ze up and we'll HEAD in there.. Fuck.." He says, as he said head I licked his tip.

"Are you okay?" Smarty asks.

"Yea.. Uhm Ze is getting handsy in his sleep.." He says.

"Dude, that's bad, he's dreaming of sex.. You might want to wake him up like now.." Smarty says.

"I'll TRY..." He says I deep throated him again, his eyes gloss over, he's about to cum. I start to bob my head again.

"How bad is it?! Jeez.." Smarty asks.

"I don't know.. But I have to GO.. See you LATER.." He says and hangs up just as he does he cums, I swallow it all then take him out of my mouth and kiss his tip, I pull his boxers and pants back up and I let him put his shirt on, I quickly kiss him, he kisses back and then we get out of the car and head inside.

"Wipe your mouth!" He mumbles to me, I grab a napkin from one of the food areas we pass and I wipe my mouth off then throw it away.

"Hey guys! Sleep well?" One of the Twitch guys asks, we nod.

"Ze you need to learn to keep your hands to yourself when you sleep.." Smarty says to me.

"Yea.. I've tried.. Nothing works.." I say smiling.

"I'm paying you back later.." Chilled mumbles to me.

"Anytime.." I say to him and smile.