Chapter 2

(Ze's POV)

I drag Chilled out of the club, I am very drunk at this point and he's getting there. He said he would do anything I wanted him to... We walk back to the hotel, I open the door and I pull him to the bed. I sit on the edge of it and he sits next to me.

"So what do you want me to do?" Chilled asks… I didn't think we would ever get this far.

"…Kiss me" I mumble and look away from him.

"What?" He asks, making me turn back to him.

"Kiss me" I say again. His eyes seem to shine when I say it, though he shakes the look off his face instantly and looks at me seriously.

"Ze, we are best friends… I can't do that." He says. I grab him by the collar.

"Chilled I need to be kissed! I haven't been kissed in so long! And today when some random dude dragged me into a dark room and kissed me… It made me want to be in a relationship, and be able to kiss my partner whenever I wanted... Chilled please!" I beg, his eyes are wide by now and he nods.

"…Okay... But the others can't find out... They might judge us, and I don't want you to get hurt or judged." Chilled says. I nod and let go of his collar.

"Alright..." I say, my words trailing off as he puts his hand on the side of my face and rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"You're very special to me Steven… I can't lose you." He says. Then he leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss back, his lips remind me of the guy from dark room… No... It couldn't be...

We kiss for a while longer, his tongue exploring my mouth. He gets moans form me every other second. He finally pulls away, and looks into my eyes. I smile at him and he looks down but he's smiling too. He lifts his head up and looks at me, his eyes flicker down to my lips and he licks his. I smirk a bit and he leans in to whisper in my ear.

"I want to love you... Allllllll night" He says. When he leans away he's biting his lip. I quickly get up and make sure the door is locked. Then I walk quickly back to the bed and push Chilled down on the bed.

"Hey! I said I wanted to love you all night... That means I top not you!" He laughs.

"I don't care" I say.

"Did you know there’s a hashtag going around and it's #ChilledTops?" He asks.

"Yea I started it..." I laugh and he smacks me playfully.

"Do you know what the backwards cowgirl is?" I ask.

"We are not doing that!" He says in complete shock.

"What is it though?" I ask, extremely curious.

"Where a girl is backwards, riding a guy’s cock..." He explains.

"So… If she's forward is it just a cowgirl?" I ask.

"Stop asking questions about sex!" He says about to burst into laughter.

"But what are we doing?" I ask.

"Well... We can either give each other blow jobs, I could top, you could top, doggy style which I do not recommend... Uhm..." He starts off.

"Why not?" I ask.

"It's just awkward..." He says.

"Oh" I say.

Silence

"I can feel your boner!" I say laughing.

"Shut up!" He laughs.

"Okay, so we only got our shirts and pants off... Oh this is why I can feel it..." I say looking down at his boxers.

"I said shut up..." He laughs.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I could just ride you!" I say happily.

"No backwards cowgirl though!" He scolds.

"I promise that’s not what I'm gonna do.." I say.

"Wait… If you wanna ride me that's probably what you have to do…. All the porn shows if it that way it's in the ass... Ohh dude you have to be a cowgirl... Or Cowboy" He smirks. I glare at him and then smirk. I get up and go through my bag. I then pull out a cowboy hat.

"Howdy partner" I say putting it on.

"Oh god yes!" He says laughing.

"You are so my Whor-se.." I laugh, he looks shocked.

"Get your ass over here" He says, I turn around and walk backwards with my ass sticking out a bit. He smacks it and then pulls me down on him.

"Giddy up..." I say, as he pulls my boxers down and starts to kiss my neck.

"Neh.." He says sitting up, sliding his boxers off. I look at his size and blush.

"Uhm.... Yea... So... Uh get on" He says I laugh and do as I'm told. I bite my lip and moan softly.

"You okay?" He asks, I nod and he helps me bounce on him. He’s also pumping me so my breath is hitching. After a while he finally cums and so do I. I get off of him and we go clean up. Then we both pull our boxers back on and we lay next to each other. We both slowly drift to sleep.