Chapter 8

(Chilled's POV)

Ze's been acting weird since I came back last night, I even slept on the floor just to say I'm sorry for whatever, yea I know theres another bed but it was cold and unused. I had to put Adam's hoodie on because it was cold. I woke up this morning with a blanket over me and a missing Ze. I got up and got dressed, keeping Adam's hoodie on and walked down to breakfast and what I find makes me mad, Ze is on Smarty's lap, he's also arm wrestling Tom but that doesn't matter. I watch Ze, he's smiling he's about to beat Tom but Tom comes back and wins, he cheers and Ze looks defeated, he hangs his head low and Smarty hugs him from behind and whispers something to him. I walk over.

"Hey guys.." I say. Ze looks up at me and looks at the hoodie and then looks down.

"I wanna go against Smarty.." I smile and take Tom's spot and Ze get's off Smarty.

"Who ever wins get's Ze.." He mumbles.

"He should be able to pick who he wants, but fine.." I say and we set up. I pull his hand slightly forward and we start, once I feel him give all his strength, I let go of his hand and he hits himself in the face.

"I win.." I smile and he looks up at me then holds his nose.

"You cheated.." He says.

"No.. I let go.. Just like you should.." I get up and walk away, taking Adam's hoodie off.

"Chilled!" I hear someone yell behind me, I keep walking swinging the hoodie back and forth. I walk into my room and grab my wallet then head out again, the person who yelled my name tries to grab my arm I quickly doge them and keep walking.

"Anthony!" They growl, I walk into the lobby and Adam is standing there looking at Smarty. I walk past him handing him his hoodie and I walk out.

"Taxi!" I yell and one stops and I get in it, and so does my yeller, I look over at them.

"Ze, get out.." I say and he shakes his head.

"Fine whatever.. Driver, Pax please.." I say and he takes off.

"What did Smarty say to you before you started?" He asks.

"That who ever wins gets you, then I said you should get to choose who you want but then I said fine and I pulled that stunt and yea.." I say.

"You said I should have a choice?" He asks.

"Yes.. Everyone should have a choice.. Everyone.. Even cute Canadians.." I smile.

"You're the best!" He hugs me.

"Yea.. Okay.." I say looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"You were on his lap.." I mumble.

"You were wearing Adam's hoodie.." He says in a 'are you serious?' tone.

"I was cold.." I say.

"You should have took a jacket!" He says.

"I wasn't thinking.. It's not like we're together!" I growl at him.

"Well do you wanna be with him?" He asks.

"No I want to be with you!" I say, then look down and go red.

"Y-You want to be with me?" He asks.

"Uh... Uh yea.." I say and look out the window.

"Anthony.." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What Steven?" I ask.

"I want to be with you too.." He says and my heart skips a beat.

"No you don't.." I say.

"Anthony.." He says, we get to Pax and I get out of the car and run in. He runs after me. I run into Gassy and we start talking, he tells me about his time here. Then I get dragged away by a very strong force, then I get pushed into a small dark room.

"Anthony you need to stop running away from your problems!" Ze yells pushing me against the wall.

"Steven, I'm not good enough for you.." I say and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Anthony, come on.." He says.

"Do you know how long I've liked you? It's been like forever.. But I know that I'm not good enough for you.." I say.

"You are though.." He puts his hands on the sides of my face.

"How?" I ask.

"Because you showed me that you actually care about me.." He says.

"But.." I say.

"No buts.." He says then kisses me, I kiss back melting into him.

"Now stop being stupid.." He says then drags me out of the small room and we walk around for the rest of the day.