Chapter 5

(Chilled's POV)

 After talking to Twitch we headed for our panel Ze is skipping there, I keep watching him as he bounces, Smarty is watching him too I kinda glare at Smarty but once we get there I can tell Smarty is going for the chair next to Ze but I grab the chair and sit next to him.(Good thing he's on the end and Smarty can't have the other side!)

"Oh come on Chilled.." Smarty whines, I just wrap my arm around Ze and the fan girls erupt in excitement.

"You suck.." He says and walks to the other end of the table.

"No that's your job.." I say loudly and everyone laughs, he goes red.

"So let's get started!!" Tom says.

"What should we start with?" Galm asks.

"Questions?" Smarty asks we all nod.

"We will be taking questions now.. Instead of the end.." I say and everyone's hand shoots up.

"The girl with pink hair.." Smarty picks.

"Are Ze and Chilled together?!" She asks and everyone cheers.

"Uh.. Guys?" Smarty asks. Ze and I look at each other and start laughing I fall out of my chair. After about a minute of calming down I sit back in my chair and look seriously at the audience.

"Yea totally we are sooo together.." I drag out so, then I wrap my arm around Ze again and look at him.

"Right?" I ask and lean into him.

"Totally.." He jokes.

"Kiss!" A fan yells.

"Nah Smarty will get jealous.." I say.

"Please!" A few fans yell.

Ze leans over and kisses my cheek, I act like a girl as a bunch of fangirls go crazy. I can't keep a straight face I have to put my head on the table to calm down.

"Moving on!" Galm says taking more questions. I start humming Clarity.

"Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn't need.." Ze sings softly. (CUE CUTE MONTAGE! CUE MUSIC!)

The song plays through my head for the rest of the day, we ditched the other guys and walked around together, holding hands I might add, we put an act on for the fans, as soon as lunch rolled around we went to the food court and got a table, we looked at all the food we could pick from and we decided on one and went to order then we sat down and started eating. I drag him to the same dark closet the first time I kissed him, I push him against the wall and kiss him softly, he kisses back, I put my hands on his hips and he runs his hands through my hair, knocking my hat off. Something sparks in him and we deepen the kiss, after awhile he pulls away.

"You pulled me in here didn't you?" He asks, I look down and start blushing, I'm very happy it's dark in here.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.." I say, he pushes my head up and looks me in the eyes, even though it's dark you can tell he means business, I look down.

"Chilled.." He says, I don't answer.

"Anthony!" He says, I look up at him, he looks sad.

"Yea.. I pulled you in here.." I say and then I get attacked by his lips on mine, after a minute he pulls away.

"That was the best moment of my life, and I'm glad it happened.." He says and I smile.

"So.. Can I pay you back yet?" I ask with a smirk. He moves his hand slowly against the wall to the door and locks it.

"Does that answer your question?" He asks with a smirk, I nod and attack his neck kissing it not caring if I leave a mark. He moans softly, I run my hand down his side and to his crotch, he moans at my touch I rub him through his pants.

"You tease too much.." He moans.

"That's just the way I do.." I say then I go to my knees and pull his pants down, I rub him through his boxers.

"Someone's excited.." I say feeling how hard he is.

"Well I'm sorry that the person about to blow me is sexy as fuck.." He says and I smile really big.

"You called me Sexy.." I say and he rolls his eyes, and with that I pulled his boxers down and his cock almost hits me in the face.

"Hey! Watch where you're swinging that thing! It's huge it could give me a black eye!" I say and I can tell he's blushing because I just said he had a big dick.

I take him in my mouth and his breath hitches, I love that sound, I start to bob my head swirling my tongue around his hard member, I take him almost all the way out and I swirl my tongue around his tip, he bites his lip so he doesn't moan loudly. I lick up his shaft, he runs his fingers through my hair pulling my closer, I start to bob my head again. There is a bang on the door which makes me jump and deep throat him, he groans and moans at the same time and it sounds like a growl.

"We are giving you a half hour if you are not out by then we are calling security and you will be kicked out!" Someone yells, I hear someone laugh, the voice sounded like Nanners, I shove the thought out of my head and wait for them to leave before I start again.

"Did that sound like Nanners to you?" Ze asks I nod then I lick his tip again.

"No! I was talking you can't do that!" He whines as he bites his lip again.

I deep throat him again making him moan louder, I bob my head again for a little while then I feel him shift and I can tell he's about to cum, I deep throat him one more time then he cums I swallow it then I kiss his tip like he did me then I take him out of my mouth and pull up his boxers and pants I grab a napkin, good thing this is a storage closet, and wipe my mouth off and randomly throw the napkin then I grab my hat put it on and check my phone, I have a text from Nanners from about a half hour ago saying he just scared a couple having sex in a closet, I blush and show Ze the text, he blushes as well and I leave the room a few minutes later Ze does the same, we meet up at a booth and we talk for a bit then we head out and back to the hotel.