Bonus: Christmas?

A.N. Hey guys, Zap here, hoping you all have a very merry Christmas.

0934 Military Time, Christmas Eve, Azur Lane Base, cliff overlooking the docks

Azure knows that's he's not entirely used to acting like a person yet, but he really feels like he should know why the entire base is decorated with lights.

"Hey, Azure!" Javelin's voice is heard from behind the Jaeger.

Azure turns from gazing out at the ocean, to looking at the blue-haired destroyer. Javelin is wearing blue jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with a blue heavy jacket over it, and a blue and white scarf around her neck. Azure's processors immediately labeled the sight as cute, and then shoved the image into the "Why do I think Javelin is cute?" folder.

"Greetings, Javelin," Azure responds, not showing any signs of his internal struggle, "How can I help you?"

"Well, I saw you up here and wanted to check on you," Javelin answers.

A cold wind comes from the direction of the ocean, causing Javelin to shiver. She notices that Azure doesn't even flinch... and that the Jaeger is wearing is usual outfit instead of something fit for the cold.

"How are you not freezing?" Javelin asks, wrapping her arms around herself.

"I was never really bothered by the cold," Azure says.

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't bundle up!" Javelin exclaims, "Come on!"

Javelin grabs Azure's hand, her cheeks turning slightly red (from the cold, Azure assumes), and starts dragging him back to the Starter Squad's apartment.

"Where are we going?" Azure asks.

"To get you something more suitable for this weather!" Javelin replies, "I am not going to be held responsible if you get sick."

Timeskip(brought to you by Azure trying, and failing, to understand the mystery that is Javelin)

"Much better," Javelin says, admiring her handiwork.

Azure looks down at his new outfit: blue jeans, blue long sleeve shirt, and an azure blue heavy jacket with gold trim.

"I still don't understand why this is necessary," Azure mutters.

"Just because you don't feel the cold, doesn't mean that you can't get sick," Javelin says.

"That's not what I was talking about."

"Oh? Do tell."

"What I don't understand is why everyone is putting up all these decorations," Azure explains.

"...Azure, do you know what Christmas is?" Javelin asks, hesitantly.

"No," Azure answers, bluntly, "Is it impor-"

Azure is cut off by Javelin pulling him into a hug, "You poor poor soul. Do not worry, Azure! I will teach you about the wonders of Christmas!"

As Javelin drags him along, Azure wonders if he should have said anything at all.

Timeskip(brought to you by Azure being dragged around the base by Javelin, who rambles on about the holidays)

When Azure and Javelin return to the Starter Squad's apartment, it is nearly nighttime.

"So," Javelin says, turning to Azure, "do you understand

"Christmas is a holiday, during which people put up decorations and give presents to people they care about," Azure answers.