Distant Thunder

As Azure made his way back to the docks of Azur Lane, with the Siren's head in his hand and the Starter Squad following behind, he notices the rest of the ship-girls on the docks. Azure realizes at that moment that there'll be a lot of questions.

"Oh, what's wrong Jaeger?" the Siren teases, "Don't like the attention?"

"I will put you underwater again," Azure warns.

The Siren is silent for the remainder of the trip.

The moment the group arrives at the docks, Azure is very much so aware of the many stares directed at him. Though he's never felt it before, Azure is pretty sure he's nervous.

"Um, does anyone know where Prince of Wales is?" Javelin asks.

"Right here," Prince of Wales' voice comes from the left as she approaches the group, "Is there something that requires my attention?"

Azure, in response, holds up the Siren head. The surrounding ship-girls, minus the Starter Squad, take a step back with looks of surprise and disgust on their faces.

"Azure," Prince of Wales says, "why do you have the head of a Siren?"

"It talks," Azure answers, bluntly.

"...pardon?"

Azure pokes the Siren in the left eye with his free hand. The Siren yelps and squeezes her left eye shut. "What gives!?" the Siren shouts, "That hurt you damn Jaeger!"

The surrounding ship-girls, minus the Starter Squad, stare at the Siren in surprise. The Siren grins, "Oh what's the matter? Scared?"

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" Azure asks.

"Oh yeah? And what're you gonna do about i-OW!" the Siren is cut off by Azure punching her in the face.

"You five, come to my office," Prince of Wales says, turning to walk away, "and bring the Siren with you."

"Hey! I have a name y'kn-OW!" the Siren is cut off by Azure punching her again.

Timeskip(brought to you by Azure writing a detailed report on Kaiju for Prince of Wales)

Azur Lane Base, Prince of Wales' Office

After Prince of Wales led the group to her office, and Azure punched the Siren a few more times, they are now sitting on the couches in Wales' office. On the way there, they were joined by Enterprise. Currently, Azure and the Starter Squad are sitting on one couch and Wales and Enterprise are sitting on the one across from them. The Siren lays on the coffee table, facing Enterprise and Wales.

"You can't make me say anything!" the Siren declares, "I know my r-

*zap*

Azure pulls his right hand away from the Siren, his index finger sparking. The Siren twitches slightly.

"Really Azure?" Javelin asks.

"What?" Azure asks, confused.

"Mr. Blade, please refrain from harming our..." Prince of Wales trails off, "guest."

"Yes ma'am," Azure says, "But am I allowed to ask a question."

The ship-girls stare at Azure, taken off guard. "I don't see why not," Prince of Wales says.

Azure nods and turns the Siren to face him, and his expression seems to harden into one of a soldier as he glares at the head.

"I want to know how you know what a Jaeger is," Azure says, glaring at the Siren.