Blueprint: Silver Blade

'Accessing P.P.D.C. files... Access Granted...'

Designation: Silver Blade

Technical Information

Launched: January 1st, 2020

Mark: Mark-5

Status: MIA/Destroyed

Origin: United States of America

Jaeger Specifications

Height: 225 ft.

Weight: 1,800 tons

Speed(1-10): 10

Strength(1-10): 9

Armor(1-10): 9

Combat Specifications

Operating System: AI Core

Energy Core: Prototype Mantle Core

Kill Count: 9

Weapons

Assault Mount 3.50 "Sting Blades": An improved version of Striker Eureka's signature weapons. The Sting Blades are retractable blades that are mounted on the forearm. The edges of the blades are superheated, suitable for burning shut gashes made in Kaiju flesh to prevent spread of Kaiju Blue.

Dauntless 170 mm Rotary Gun: Mounted on the right shoulder is a rotary gun modeled after the M197 20mm electric cannon, though much larger and made for anti-Kaiju warfare. It has a caliber of 170 mm and has a rate of fire of around 1500 rpm. While this weapon has devastating fire power, it can overheat quickly. The gun can transition from Silver's right shoulder to his back to allow for easier mobility.

Mk. 1 Mantle Katana "Faiasōdo(ファイアソード)": Faiasōdo(ファイアソード) (meaning "firesword" in Japanese) is a katana, only Jaeger sized. Estimated to have a similar length to that of Azure Blade's Tordensverd, though much lighter. Like Sting Blades, the edge of Faiasōdo can be superheated. (A.N. I used Google Translate for this, so apologies if the translation is wrong)

History

Silver Blade began construction shortly before Azure Blade was launched. He spent his entire time in service fighting alongside his "older brother".

Silver served for two and a half years. He was destroyed during the category IV Kaiju, Kong, attack on Los Angeles. After his destruction, Silver was transported to Oblivion Bay, the "Jaeger Graveyard". Records show that a week after the destruction of Azure Blade, Silver's remains disappeared through unknown means.

Personality

Silver Blade showed much more empathy than his brother, Azure Blade. This was something that worried certain higher-ups, but Silver never had any malicious feelings towards humanity. Like Azure, Silver was dedicated to defending humanity. It is speculated that Azure Blade would have been unable to show any sign of emotion if he never encountered Silver

Appearance

Silver's design is greatly inspired by Striker Eureka. An aerodynamic design optimizes mobility, which is a large part of Silver's fighting style. Silver is mainly silver with black and gunmetal grey accents. His body is fairly humanoid. 

A.N. Silver's Blueprint and Bio do not count as chapters and are, therefore, exempt from the new schedule of updates every weekend. All following not-really-chapters, such as holiday specials, will be exempt from the weekend update schedule.