❤️💚 Christmas Special 💚❤️

Before we begin! Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate, just a Happy day or night to you all! I hope that this season of joy and blessings will fill you all with joy and love. Wherever you may be and whoever you are!

(This takes place before Y/n and Giyuu had already met)

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

It was literally 11:36 PM in the night. And the one, the only, legendary Tomioka Y/n was still awake. Why? Well, it's Christmas!

Y/n new what Christmas was. Back at home, they used to celebrate it each year! She loved to give gifts and to also receive them. It was also the only time of year where they would all get together properly and just do nothing for the day.

They would just laugh and just stay togther. Doing whatever. Not having any care in the world. But right now, she was feeling quite lonely.

Without her brother, her friends, without her family.

Insomnia wasn't having any mercy for her either. She couldn't sleep, so she just stayed up until 12:00AM, gazing out her window. Whilst Aizawa and Present Mic were sleeping soundly.

A few moments passed, and the clock had just struck 12. Y/n smiled sadly as she stared up to the moon. "Merry Christmas, brother... Merry Christmas, everyone.. wherever you may be."

It was the very first time that they would be spending separately.

Y/n was shaken out of her thoughts when a rock almost hit her face, she ducked. The rock hitting the floor quite harshly. Before she lifted her head again, she heard a few whispering voices.

"SHH! Aizawa-sensei could hear us!" "I told you we shouldn't have thrown that rock!!"

Y/n then looked down her window, there, stood the rest of 1-A. Smiling up at her.

"Um.. Hi?" Y/n said, well more of asked, confused.

"Hi! We wanted to spend Christmas together! Do you want to come with us, Y/n-chan?" Uraraka exclaimed. Y/n, contemplated for a bit.

Yes, she was separated from her family. Yes, she had planned to spend Christmas alone. But would it hurt to create a new family here?

"Hm... I'm not sure.."

"Come on!"

"Please?"

"Don't worry! We didn't tell Mineta!!"

"Hm... Okay fine!"

"Yay!"

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

After successfully sneaking out, the others took her to a local mall nearby. Where apparently, Todoroki stole his father's credit card. Renting the whole place to themselves just for this occasion!

Immediately, they all rushed in, trashing the whole place and u
just doing whatever they wanted to do. Free of rules and no adults! What more could a teen ask for?

There, they were free to choose their gifts for one another. Costing them no money whatsoever.

Mina was pushing Kaminari in a shopping cart and grabbing anything from the shelves, Jiro was browsing the music isle, Sero was spreading tape all over the place, Bakugou was literally just destroying everything in anger while Kiri tried calming him down, Uraraka accidentally made Y/n, Hagakure, Tsuyu, and herself float as well as a bunch of other stuff and also flying around everywhere, Midoriya was obsessing over some exclusive All Might action figures and posters, Momo was looking at some clothes with Aoyama, Iida was scolding everybody and saying he only came because he didn't want anybody to get into serious trouble, Todoroki was just... well.. being Todoroki and hoarding all of the soba for himself oh and also paying for everything they had stole- I mean bought, and the rest were just joining in with the chaos.

Despite all of their hardships, they were all happy. With nothing that could stop them from enjoying their youth.

Though in some weren't as happy.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

The night seemed endless, as Giyuu sat by a table alone. The others were having a feast at another table to celebrate the holidays. Though of course it wasn't like what it always was.

Some of them just laughed to forget, some just dined quietly, and some distanced themselves.

"Merry Christmas, Y/n." Giyuu remembered when she would always steal some of his food from his plate, when she was there the time that Sabito died.

He vowed the next day, he would finally venture out himself to find her. For now, he just ate a portion of his food, feeling quite eager for tomorrow.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

A/N : Hello everyone! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and stay safe during the pandemic! ❤️❤️❤️❤️