『 7 』

"Oof!" Y/n landed face-first onto the ground, she made herself stood up, looking around to see where she was.

"T-Tomioka..." Y/n's eyes darkened with rage. Aizawa had just been smashed to the ground by some weird creature, as well as it was breaking his arm... she was not letting it get away with this.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU BASTARD!" Y/n screamed as she charged towards the beast. She had thought it was quite similar to a demon.

"Breath of Rain, Second Form : Icy Rain!!"

She jabbed her sword directly at the torso of the beast, spinning and twisting her body and cutting through. This caused to make a whole on its body. It wailed and whined, though started to regenerate.

Definitely like a demon. Y/n thought.

Y/n used her haori to glide down to Aizawa. Grabbing him just in time and placing him on the ground near the water fountain behind her.

"T-Tomioka... don't... l-leave with the others.." Aizawa tried to stop her, though he was too weak. Y/n softened her gaze at him. She vowed to protect him, then and there.

This... thing. Doesn't feel like a demon. It regeneratez
like it though. But, what is it really?

Also... where the fuck is my brother?

And as if on cue, the familiar presence of Giyuu, Y/n felt.

"Breath of Water, Eighth Form : Waterfall Basin."

Giyuu leaped up, his sword emitting a strand of water, it came in contact with the beasts' brain/head. He sliced it vertically, he continued down, trying to cut it in half, though was stopped when it tried to grasp him.

He pushed himself back, his face distorting into one of a frustrated one.

"Breath of Rain, Sixth Form : Elysian Mizzle!"

He heard his sister shout from behind him. He swiveled his figure to the side, watching Y/n cut of the beasts' hand off.

The siblings landed. They overheard the the light blue haired man say the beast was, Nomu.

◜      ◝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
◟      ◞

NOMU : LOV ALLEGIANCE

"Nomu, capture them. Don't hurt or kill them."

The 'Nomu' followed his orders, but the siblings were much quicker.

"Y/n!!"

"Giyuu!!"

"Breath of Water, Tenth Form : Constant Flux!!!" The siblings shouted in sync.

"Nomu retrea-!" His orders were cut short though, as the duo had cut through the Nomu's arms.

The man turned to the other direction. "Oi! You knuckleheads! Get over here and fight!!"

He called on more villains, they followed in per suit.

"You're mine, now!" A villain said, launching a net to capture the siblings. Though they easily cut through it.