『 6 』

"No, they're real villains."

"Villains?!" The students started panicking, Y/n on the other hand, had smelled something or someone quite familiar.

"Sensei! Aren't there intruder alarm sensors?!" Momo asked Thirteen, frantically.

"Of course we have them set-up but-!"

"Is this the only campus building that they've infiltrated? At this rate, if the sensors aren't responding then that means that they must have one person among them that has a Quirk that could interfere. It may seem out of the question, but they're not fools." Todoroki concluded.

"Who are you?" Y/n muttered under her breath the aroma was still present in the air, though Todoroki had heard. To him, Y/n was quite intriguing. She wasn't any different from them, except that for the fact that she was quirkless and was somehow quite oblivious to some terms and to how life was in their time.

It wasn't something to be suspicious about, as people tend to forget things all the time. But it surely doesn't stop him from wanting to find out more.

"Thirteen!! Commence the evacuation procedure and try contacting the school!" Aizawa ordered the pro hero. "Kaminari! Help them as well!" The two did as told.

"The combat style of Eraserhead is to capture the villains and to erase their quirks!! The maim battle starts now!" Midoriya gushed, Aizawa eyeing him from his peripheral vision.

"A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeve. Thirteen, I'm counting on you!!" Aizawa leaped down from the long staircase.

"Aizawa!!" Y/n shouted at the man.

"I-Incredible!!! I forgot, one-on-one group battle is sensei's specialty..." Midoriya started to mutter and fanboy even more. Y/n sweat dropped.

"There's no time for that! We need to go now!!" Iida exclaimed, getting both Midoriya and Y/n in his grasp.

"E-EH?!" The two were faced towards the supposed villains.

Suddenly, Y/n had felt a familiar presence coming from the portal.

"G-GIYUU?!"

"Y/n...?"

To Be Continued...

Lol like I'd end it like THAT.

Y/n wiggled herself out of Iida's grip. Running towards the staircase towards her sibling. "H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"M-Mountain... where you went..." Giyuu said, feeling relief wash over him. He approached his sister at the end of the stairs. The class had also stopped to gaze at the two interact.

"Y/N! We have to evacuate-!!" A sudden shroud of mist surrounded the rest of the class.

"What the-"

"I'm afriad I can't allow that." The mist spoke. The Tomioka siblings hurriedly pummled themselves up to them using their immense speed and strength. Guess those years of training worked out after all.

"Greetings, we are the League of Villains. I do apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter UA Academy, the very base of heroes."

Y/N'S POV

The mist guy started to talk about a guy named, All Might and heroes. This, "All Might" guy, Aizawa mentioned before. Though I hadn't had the chance to meet him yet.

"Nii-chan..." I called out to Giyuu, giving him the 'go' signal.

"Breath of the Rain, Seventh Form : Cloudburst!"

"Breath of Water, Third Form : Dance of the Swift Current."

I knew that the rest of the class would need to know the truth sooner or later, but I didn't expect it to be this soon!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was the first time the class of 1-A had seen both of them in action and every one of them looked shocked.

Paths of water twirled around the mist. Giyuu jumped up, turning upside down and catching a glimpse of Y/n. Who was charging towards the villain. He too, forced himself to go after her.

The pair cut straight through the mists with the help of their breathing techniques. Though the villain was unfortunately fast to recover.

As the Demon Hunters landed, the purple mist had enveloped them all. Everybody had been separated.

"Y-.. Y/n!!"

"Giyuu!!"

Thus, their reunion was cut quite short.