『 2 』

A/n : just a heads up! Your thoughts will be in Italics and in the center alignment of the body. And when battling, the super moves of quirks will be italizised and in bold, while breathing techniques are only in bold. That's all thank you!

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

W-What?!

I bring myself up, to look around.

The place I was at... I didnt even know how to describe it. It was new and foreign. A lot of people were here, staring at me and specifically focusing on my katana.

"HEY!" A man shouted behind me. "STOP RIGHT THERE, VILLAIN!"

Villain? What the...

On instinct, I immediately started running away from him. Not to mention he was terrifying-looking, he had flames all over him, even on his face. He was twice or even triple the size of me and had a muscular body that looked like it could crush me with just a pinch!

"Ah shit." I mumbled to myself, as another person had appeared right in front of me. This time she was SUPER tall and gigantic! She smirked, staring down at my tiny figure.

"Caught you now, you villain!" I sweatdropped.
"Im not a villain..."
"Hm? You gonna have to speak up, kid!"

I shouted, "I said I'm not a fucking villain!" I shout.

"Tch, let's just get this over with." A deep, gruffy voice said from behind me. Suddenly, fabrics of... What looks to be a very, very long scarf started to wrap around me.

The man showed himself to me, he had long, messy dark hair and wore some sort of suit. I had noticed his eyes were tired, though stared at me with their bright red hue.

I smirked. Getting excited, veins rushing with adrenaline. "Is that all you got?" The man raised an eyebrow, confused.

Watch me, Sabito.

"Breath of the Rain, First Form : Drizzle!"

"Wait-"

My blade instantly cut right through the fabrics of his scarf, thus, freeing my left arm. I used it to flip my sword. It was now facing the direction of my right arm, I used the momentum to free myself and immediately run the opposite direction.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" The flame man from earlier threw a blaze of fire right at me.

"Breath of the Water, Eleventh Form : Dead Calm"

Though the fire just went right through me. No burns were found on my body.

The man stared at me, shocked and somewhat angry. Whilst I just smiled.

Thanks for teaching me all your tricks, Giyuu!

I continued to run, until another person had prevented me to do so.

"What now?" I said to myself.

"Lacquered Chain Prison!"

His arms grew like branches of a tree, I dodged to the best of my ability.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form : Thunderclap and Flash - Eight Fold"

Electricity surrounded me, as my eyes turn white, radiating a light blue hue. The wood guy's eyes widened.

I pummeled through all of his attacks and cut right through hus wooden arms.

Though I could feel that I was slowly getting exhausted.

WELP shows over.

I leaped up and dived right back down to the man, it looked like I was going to kill him right then and there.

THIRD PERSONS POV

The others looked shocked at the young girl.

"She's going to kill Kamui Woods!" Aizawa exclaimed.
"YO LADY BEANSTALK, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SAVE HIM!"
"I- ON IT!"

As told by Endeavor, Mt. Lady rushed to Kamui's aid. She grabbed a big piece of metal and threw it at her. Not realizing that she could injure Kamui in the process.

Y/n turned to see a flying piece of metal right at them. So she landed on the ground, pushing Kamui out of the way, gliding on her foot to stop her momentum.

She twisted her blade, her eyes turning back to its regular form.

"God of Rain : Dance!" she shouted.

A small stream of water beginning to appear from the tip kf the blade she was gripping.

"Mt. Lady-!" Aizawa rushed to stop the metal from hitting the poor girl. Though she beat him to it.

Y/n sliced through the big piece elegantly, jumping up to avoid Mt. Lady's incoming kick. A small grunt escaping from her lips.

"You're not getting away this time!" Endeavor said, furrowing his brows.

"Karmic Raze - Hellfire Storm!"

A powerful whirlwind made its way towards the young demon slayer. Who was still up in the air.

From where she was, she could just about feel the heat of the raging fire

"People who are born stronger have a duty to
protect those who are weaker!"

She had thought, remembering her sparring with Rengoku when she was only a Hinoe.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

A/n : Decided to upload today lol. Thats it for Chapter two! Hope you enjoyed. Btw! From now on, you'll have some memories and flashbacks. Though it will not be referred to as chapters, only memories.