『 9 』

Y/N'S POV

"W-Will she be okay?!"

"Sir, please... you are not allowed in this room!"

Muffled voices filled the room. I opened ny eyes to a bright white light and a white ceiling. My vision was still quite blurry, and I didn't know where I was.

"What... happened... to.. me?" My gaze turned towards a very familiar boy, who was pleading a... doctor... I think..

"PLEASE!"

"Sir you nedd to calm down-!"

"I'll calm down when you let me see her!!"

"G-Giyuu.."

GIYUU'S POV

"Giyuu, it's best if we let them do their job." I turned to see a man covered in bandages. A small slit for his eyes, though it wasn't even that visible.

"But-"

"No 'buts'! Lets go." I groaned as he shoved me with his bandage-covered arms outside the room.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The two men stood quite a distance outside the room where Y/n was currently laying. She had been brought in a couple hours earlier. All Might and Midoriya stayed at the infirmary at school, whilst Y/n on the other hand had to be taken to an actual hospital to be treated normally, as she is quirkless after all. Though Recovery Girl healed her a bit as well.

Giyuu took a seat and Aizawa did so too, both of them being just a seat apart. There were no exchanged words between them. It was apparent that both of them had deeply cared for the girl, more than what they really
wanted to admit at first.

However, they suffered in the feeling of awkward silence as they awaited Y/n to awoke from her deep slumber.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"u-ugh..."

There, she laid. Her eyes fluttering open, adjusting to the bright light that was upon her. A few moments after, Y/n galnced at the nearby blinds that were also a hue of white.

Sunlight seethed through, meaning that it was day.

"I see you're awake." The familiar voice of Aizawa rang through her ears, footsteps approaching her bed. Although Aizawa's face was completely covered in bandage and had only a small slit for his eyes, he could see a glimpse of Y/n smiling at him.

"You... look like shit." Her voice was hoarse and strained.

Aizawa laughed. "Bullshit. Your brother has been worried sick, kiddo. Once you recover you can see him back at campus." Y/n nodded in response.

She ripped out the needle that was stuck to her arm, making Aizawa more worried, though he'd never admit it.

Aizawa scolded her like he was her father, trying to put a clean cloth on her bleeding arm to make it stop.

"Anyways how long was I out?"

"A day or so... your injuries are still healing so don't overdo it at the festival."

"Festival?"

"You'll find out tomorrow." Aizawa handed the girl her sword and its sheath, it had been wiped off blood and was completely clean. "Now, lets go home."

The two walked outside the car, Present Mic was there, waiting for them.

"I guess, you're Aizawa's friend?"

◜      ◝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
◟      ◞

PRESENT MIC : PRO-HERO, UA TEACHER
AGE : 30 , QUIRK : VOICE

"HAH! We're the closest of pals out there! Now hop in kiddo!"

Thus the three of them ventured out back home, well... more like- school.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Y/n walked slowly and carefully as she wandered the halls of UA campus. She felt better, though still had bandages around her arms.

As she approached the 1-A Class, she saw Giyuu standing idly by the large door. "Giyuu?"

"N/n?"

"Giyuu! How are you? Did you get hurt? Are you ok-"

"YOU DUMBASS! I TOLD YOU IT WAS A STUPID PLAN!"

Y/n stood, surprised, as her older brother embraced her tightly. She hugged back, they pulled away after a few more seconds.

"For the meantime, your brother shall stay here with you, in class. Even though... he's too old for it." Aizawa sighed, as Giyuu gave him the 'look'.

"When I call you in, come in and introduce yourself

"When I call you in, come in and introduce yourself." His statement was more directed to Giyuu than Y/n, though the Tomioka siblings stuck together like paper and glue.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

A/n : Hewoo my readers! Ah finally the ninth chapter of this book! Now excuse me whilst I go ahead and write the tenth, thanks for reading!