『 11 』

A/N ' s Note : Hewo! Author-chan here! Just wanted to ask you guys if you want me to make release a new book? I have one already and I'm contemplating whether I should release it or not.

Its a modern KNY x reader book that includes all of the Hashiras and upper moons! So let me by commentkng here! Thank you!

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

As the sun was slowly setting, the siblings entered their humble abode, to find their two supposed 'dads' by thr kitchen. Hizashi aka Present Mic, was wearing a pink apron and had placed 2 plates filled with food on the table. Giyuu and Y/n, of course dropped everything and used chopsticks and a small spoon to dig in.

Aizawa smiled a bit. "Happy eating kiddos, Hizashi and I have work. There's some more food just by the counter so feel free to dig in whenever you like. Also when we return home layer, we need to talk to you both about-"

"Yeah, yeah! Thanks for the food dads! Now go to work you'll be late!" Y/n and Giyuu spoke in unison, after realizing what they had said, they both turned to Hizashi and Aizawa. Who were as equally shocked as they were.

"Oh- Okay... uhm." Hizashi broke the silence.

Aizawa cleared his throat, "W-Well then- we need to talk later now see you." The atmosphere relaxed as the awkwardness in the room had finally been lifted.

The two continued to eat happily, sometimes even grabbing food from the other's plate and devouring it in an instant. It didn't need to be said, it was clear that the siblings were genuinely happy and loved for once.

As for the most of their lives, they only had one another to be there. Shortly after though, came the burgundy-colored Mizunoto who had almost succeeded in killing Giyuu. Then they both encountered the people of UA High.

Nevertheless, it had been a long time since they had felt this way. If they had actually felt this way even before at all.

TIME SKIP

Then came falling the long night, Aizawa and Hizashi returned home tired as ever. Being a pro, has its privileges, but this wasn't one of them.

The two men spotted the Tomioka siblings cuddling peacefully on the couch, with Y/n laying on top of Giyuu. The scene made them smile in spite of the tiredness.

After cleaning up, Hizashi went to bed first, as Aizawa went to zip up in his iconic yellow sleeping bag. Before literally rolling down the stairs, landing hard on the floor, though the sleeping bag cushioning the fall.

He rolled over to the couch, the two were still sleeping soundly. "Oi." He called out to them.

"Oi!" Aizawa raised his voice a bit, Y/n groaned as she stretched her arms, accidentally hitting Giyuu's face. Causing him to awake from his slumber as well.

"What.. do you want?" Y/n asked, half-asleep.

"I told you before we left, we need to talk about something."

"Just say it." Giyuu listened, while he rubbed his eyes.

"I need you to patrol the city at night." Aizawa stated seriously. "If both of you went to the future, then there may be a chance that demons can come here as well." The siblings's ears perked up. The two sat up on the couch, looking down on the man who was laid on the floor comfortably.