『 3 』

Y/n smiled brightly, alike Rengoku. As she watched the whirlwind of fire pummel towards her small figure.

"Breath of the Rain, Seventh Form : Cloudburst!"

The girl cut right through his flames, though felt her raven hair slightly burn from it.

"Stop! All of you!" Aizawa yelled frantically.

"Endeavor! Attacking her wouldn't give any benefit to any side. She's unexpectedly stronger than us pros." Aizawa stepped forward, walking towards the girl.

Y/n on the other hand, slid down to where Kamui was. She took off her haori and wrapped it around him.

"Please take him to a Doctor, I think I went to harsh on him." Y/n looked up to meet Mt. Lady's eyes. Her own boring right into the woman's soul.

"Okay..." was all Mt. Lady said before complying.

Y/N's POV

"What's your name?" I looked back to find the scarf man from before, approach me. Keeping a respectful distance between us.

"T-Tomi-Ugh!" I stopped speaking once I felt my right arm muscles ache. I clutched it and applied pressure, taking a mental note to use the remedy that Shinobu had taught me a while back.

I looked back up at the man. "Y/n, Tomioka Y/n..." I mumbled enough for him to hear.

He sighed, before talking once again.

"Tomioka-san, why are you carrying around such a large sword!" He scolded. "Its prohibited if you aren't aware, and seems you're only a mere teen. Though you hold such immense power."

"Because there could be demons around!" I exclaim. "And its natural for me to be strong! I'm the younger sibling of a Hashira! I'm also Rank Kinoe!!"

"Hashira... Demons? Kinoe-?" He questioned me.

"I'm afraid there's no such... things."

"YOU'RE LYING, AREN'T YOU?!" The flame guy grabbed me buy the collar. His saliva flying all over.

Luckily he let me go soon after.

"Ugh... Lets just talk to Nezu.."

"Uhm who?"

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

THIRD PERSON'S POV

There, Aizawa and and Y/n stood in front of "Nezu". Whom appeared to be a tiny mouse that had a human's intellect.

Y/n looked at Nezu, confused. She opened her mouth to speak, though Nezu beat her to it.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Tomioka Y/n."

"What's your age?"

"15."

"what's your quirk?"

"What's a quirk?" Nezu looked at her in disbelief.

Aizawa just stood by the entrance to the office, listening to their dispute. His eyes were observing the young girl in front of him and his mind was filled with a thousand questions that were yet to be answered.

"A quirk is a superpower that a person possesses. Though not everyone has one." He explained briefly.

Y/n smiled a bit. "So its like breathing techniques!" She exaimed. The two teachers present looked at her, confused.

She blushed a bit, feeling embarrassed. "I meant..."

"Breathing techniques. This is what every demon slayer uses as combat to femd off demons!" She gushed.

"An example is my breathing technique, Rain breathing or Breath of the Rain." She faced the two, referring to herself.

Nezu thought for a bit, before speaking up once again.

"Until we figure out how to deal with your situation, Tomioka-chan shall be transferred to Class 1-A for the meantime!"

"Is that okay, Tomioka-san?"

Y/n smiled and nodded. It would be best to stay here for the meantime until she could figure out how to get back home.

Nezu then eyed Aizawa, who sighed heavily before leading Y/n to her respective class.

"Come, your class is this way."

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Ne," the girl called. "I didnt catch your name just yet!" she exclaimed.

"Aizawa... Shouta. Just call me Aizawa-sensei."

◜      ◝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
◟      ◞

AIZAWA SHOUTA : PRO HERO , UA TEACHER
AGE : 31 , QUIRK : ERASER

Feeling content, Y/n smiled warmly at the man. If she were to stay here for quite a while, she figured she'd make some new friends, whilst the others were back at home.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Alas, the two had arrived in front of the class.

Y/n's jaw dropped to the floor once she saw it.

"IS THIS DOOR MADE FOR GIANTS?!" Aizawa chuckled slightly at her antics.

"When I say your name, that's when you come in. But you absolutely cannot tell anyone excpet for Nezu and I about anything being from the past." The girl nodded, Aizawa making his way into the room.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

A/n : Welp I'll just leave it here folks! I have to rest too! See ya!