『 5 』

Y/N'S POV

"Giyuu-nii! Come one and spar me!" A familiar young girl shouted at a boy behind her.

"Fine! But just so you know, you're gonna have to buy me some ramen after this!" The two laughed and chased each other around.

It was a feeling that radiated from the two. It was warm and welcoming.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"What the..." I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes to stay awake.

"What was-... What was that dream?" I asked myself.

Or maybe it was a memory...?

Suddenly everybody got up.

I fell asleep through class!!

"Uhm... W-what are we doing again, Todo-san?"

"We're going to practice some rescue exercises, put on your hero suit as well." Todo had said, handing me a metal container with a number, '21' on it. Before leaving to change.

I opened it, spotting the familiar haori of mine, as well as my Nichirin Blade and my uniform. I smiled, before wandering around the halls to find a private spot for changing into my uniform.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/n stepped outside, meeting with the others there. Her hair was tied back into its usual fishtail braid, a few swoops along with it, but she still looked decent. Well at least to her she was.

(not mine, you may change anything to your hearts content)

"Y/n-chan!" Her new friend, Uraraka, called her. The girl turned around to face her, Uraraka wore a black full-body suit with a pale pink design running down the middle of her torso, two small black circle son her chest, and a black rectangle below her waist, just in between her legs.

Y/n had never seen something quite... intricate. She agreed that it was something.

"Y-You look nice, Uraraka-san!" Y/n stared at her genuinely.

"Thank you Y/n-chan, but yours is really great!"

The demon slayer merely gazed up at the clouds, admiring their white hue and how fluffy they were. Which kind of reminded her about a certain someone from back home.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"What are those... fluffy things called again?" a soft voice spoke.