Chapter Eleven

Owlwhisper's fur bristled along his back and the top of his head, his large fangs beamed white as the Sun dappled across his back. The grass shook more, each heartbeat it getting louder and louder. Owlwhisper extended his claws, ready to rip open any opponent in his path. A heartbeat later, a dark ginger she-cat leaped out of the tall grass, breathing heavily, eyes wide with uncertain fear. 

        "Who are you?" Owlwhisper snarled and stood over her, his green eyes blazing with hostility. 

        "I-I'm T-Terra..." She puffed out, her bright yellow eyes narrowed. "Please help me! Four badgers... Down by the stream!"

        "Badgers don't live by streams!" Owlwhisper hissed and extended his claws. He was clearly suspicious of this she-cat.

        "Well, those do. You need to get home, and please take me with you." She pleaded, tail puffed up with fear. "I will tell you more about myself when we get there, just please!"

        "Tell me where you came from!" He demanded in a loud meow that most likely spooked off all of the prey in earshot. 

        "I-I'm a loner... I lived in that destroyed Two-leg shed near the stream." She pointed her tail to the small shed that was made up of rotten, dark wood with clouded, chipped and broken windows. 

        "Don't try anything, understand me, Terra?" He said more lightly, but still as stern as a strong tree trunk. She nodded, looking back. 

        "Thank you! Lets go now!" She hurried, and passed Owlwhisper, following his scent back to the west borders of the camp. Owlwhisper shook his head slightly and passed her to show her who is in charge. Every cat turned their heads the moment Terra and Owlwhisper stepped into camp. They murmured comments under their breaths, holdin their confused, or hostile gazes on the pretty ginger she-cat with white from her muzzle to her chest, and to her belly. and, white socks. She slunk down, trying to ignore the tenseness. 

        "Everyone... This is Terra. She has escaped supposedly four badgers she said that lived by the stream." Owlwhisper explained. The cats around them shook their heads in disbelief. 

        "If there were badgers by the stream, there would be StreamClan cats wailing so loud that the kits would laugh. All the way from here!" A cat in the crowds retorted. 

        "Yeah! I don't believe this for a second!" Another hissed.

        "That's because you don't know!" Terra spoke up, her tail in the air. "I saw them. They gave me this..." She turned her slender body around to show a long, thin scar down her hind-quarters. It was hard to see because of the fur that was masking it, but you just have to look closely. 

        "Probably got that from a fight that she started while raiding other camps with trickery like his!" Rockheart sprang forward, to be face to face with Terra. Rockheart was much bigger compared to Terra. One strike to head with her large grey paw and she'll be out. 

        "Please step back." Terra mewed in a demanding sort of way. Her eyes were fearless though.

        "Over my dead body, savage!" Rockheart screeched and huffed a large breath into Terra's face.

        "Enough." A wise, tough voice said behind Terra. 

        "Silverstar! There you are!" Rockheart announced. "Owlwhisper brought a pest into th camp.

        "Say no such things, Rockheart." He scolded and turned to Terra and Owlwhisper. She opened her mouth to fire back, but knew better than to speak that way to Silverstar. 

        "Come, Terra, let me speak with you." Silverstar looked down at her with friendly eyes. He turned his head to Owlwhisper, nodding for him to come, too.

Do you trust Terra?

Or do you think this is trickery?

Please vote!

Please comment!

Share, please!!

And finally, you may follow for a wonderful follow in return :)

The picture in the media is Terra, hope you enjoyed!