Chapter 13:What Do You Mean

Emma's POV
I woke up this morning and Caleb was gone actually everyone was gone I was all alone at the house. I wasn't sure what to do because well eh never leaves without telling me and certainly not with May and Benji right?
I don't wanna say I'm nervous because that's not fair and I need to trust him but it's hard because I'm afraid that one day he'll go out to serve again but this time he won't come back. It's almost Christmas well actually it's the 23rd of December and there are so many presents under the tree.
I needed to make sure Benji knew that this was his knew home and he would always be safe here.
===
I heard the garage door open meaning someone was back but the last people I expected to walk through that door was Caleb and Mays parents. They have been with me through this all and I just wish I knew they were spending the holidays with us.
Next thing I knew I saw Caleb and Benji walking in laughing with a bunch of bags in there hands but when they saw me the stopped and ran around the corner of the house.
Once I got Caleb's parents settled in I took a shower and decided to get ready for the day.

I truly love my outfit today it suits me so well

I truly love my outfit today it suits me so well. I can't wait to find out what Caleb is hiding though. I got everyone to sit down so we could eat lunch and it wasn't awkward it made me feel so comfortable knowing that I have people supporting me despite how young I am.
Turns out it doesn't matter what that one person thinks as long as you have people who love you you will be okay. Benji made a HUGE mess with lunch today last time I give him a meatball sub we decided to just give him a bath and change his clothes because there weren't enough paper towels in the world to fix that.
===
Once we got Benji all cleaned up abs dressed we had him take a nap because Caleb got him up super early for who knows what. Caleb' s parents and May went out for a little bit to do some last minute Christmas shopping so Caleb and me decided we would just chill and watch a movie.
Caleb's POV
Emma is truly gorgeous the look on her face when she smiles and laughs it can light up a whole room. Her being pregnant scares her and I don't blame her because we weren't expecting this but we are going to make the most of this and I'm going to protect her with my life.
I think she thinks I forgot to get her anything for Christmas but the truth is I'm hiding it because I want her to always be surprised at what I do for her. I love her. She doesn't know it yet but I do.
I have spent years waiting for her snd thinking about her and I could never leave her again no matter how hard I tried.
Emma is passed out she was exhausted from today because she wasn't expecting to see my parents and I can't blame her because I got a call at 4am saying they were spending Christmas with us and I needed to pick them up at the airport in an hour.
I didn't want to wake Emma up but Benjj was up and moving so I dragged May out of bed and we went and picked our parents up together.
They aren't very good at knowing when to show up and when not to but if I know anything it's that I'm exactly like them I'll pop up one second and disappear the next. I got the holidays off of work because I wanted to spend my first Christmas with the love of my life with her being the top priority.
I can't imagine Emma leaving me because I don't think I could live she is my heart snd my soul and I love her to feel to give up on her.
Emma's POV
I woke up to a slight snoring noise but I quickly realized it was Caleb. He was out on the couch I don't know how he feel asleep with me laying on top of him I'm huge. I tried to slowly move off but his grip just tightened around.
I decided not to fight it and just get comfy because once Caleb's asleep he will be out for a while. It's his thing it's weird but they all have there thing. I heard a slight murmur and small little footsteps heading towards us with slight sniffling so I knew Benji was awake:
He came to me in his cute little outfit with his teddy bear rubbing his eyes I picked him up and gave him a huge snd pulled the coach out into a bed. It's only 5 o'clock but I think we will all be heading to bed because Caleb is out , May and her parents are still out doing something and Benji looks like he is gonna fall over and fall asleep Amy's second.
I got up and came back with a sippy cup and Benji's lucky blanket because he can't sleep without it. Benji was out like a light pretty quick I was tired but I sat up thinking about how this is what my future holds.
I'm a mother , a girlfriend , a sister , and more to them I make up pieces of there life as they do mine.
I realized I never once thought about me not being happy because I was never unhappy I was always happy around them because they are my family they are the people who love me snd they are the people who keep me safe.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm head to stay and I hope they are to because I don't want to live without them because I love them and they love me and together we make a perfect family.