Chapter 5: Plane Ride

May's POV
     I walked into Calebs room and saw him taking off his shirt with Emma laying on his bed I screamed and didn't think and just started punching him.
     Emma grabbed her crutches and tried to stop me and I just hit her and I saw her crutches fall as she hit the floor.
     I tried to help her but she just screamed at me. Caleb pushes me out of the way and picked her up J saw the fear in Emma's eyes and they weren't from what Caleb did it was from what I did.
     I tried to hug her but she hid behind Caleb she was afraid of me. Caleb sat her down on his bed and put her crutches in the car I tried to explain but he wouldn't listen all he said was " She has been traumatized so much and now she's afraid of you good job".
    Caleb picked Emma up and sat her in the car we started driving towards the airport it was 6:30 and then plan didn't leave till 9 at night.
    My mom called and told me our flight was upgraded and we were flying first class. I wanted to scream but couldn't because Emma had feel asleep in the back.
   Caleb had laid her down in the back because of her foot. I whispered to Caleb and told him that mom said we were flying first that way Emma wouldn't be as afraid.
    We got to the airport and it was only 7ish we still had like 2 hours and we were fully checked in. Emma was not having fun because she was already having to walk around crutches and she has never been on a plane.
      We went to the gift store and Emma was practically crying because of all the pain. So Caleb picked her up and I grabbed her crutches.
        It was about 8:45pm and our plane was boarding we had completely forgot to tell Emma so when she saw we were in first she was like happy but still god damn scared.
         We wouldn't get to California till 4am and our parents got us a hotel so we wouldn't haft to drive for another 3 hours late at night.
         It was about 2ish I think when I looked over and saw Emma asleep omg Calebs shoulder and Caleb was asleep on her head.
         Let's just say they have a pretty big height difference meaning she is 5'2 and he is 6'1. The plan was about to land and there was turbulence all of the sudden I saw Emma crying into Calebs shoulder.
        He told me the turbulence scared her but we did land safe and then everything was ok.