Chapter 7: Freaking out

Emma's POV
        I don't know how I forgot I'm so stupid. I'm freaking out I just had sex for the first time and I totally forgot why I haven't in the first place.
       They have no name for it but even with birth control they said every time I have sex I will most likely get pregnant.
         I just stood there as Caleb looked at me in shock and I could think I couldn't move. I felt arms around me as tears filled my eyes. I wasn't ready to be a mother especially because in the beginning of this I lied about my age I'm not 15 I'm 18 one year younger than Caleb and so is May. We graduated and now there is no point in going to college.
         Cause I'm pregnant with Caleb and he's gonna go back to the army at the end of the summer. So it's just gonna be me and Caleb and my baby.
      We wouldn't know if I was pregnant for about a month. We got an appointment with a obgyn for next month.
    Today we were just hanging out because the cruise didn't leave for 2 days and it only takes 3 hours from where we are to get there.
    I decided to dress nice because pretty soon I won't be able to fit into my clothes.

My outfit^^

My outfit^^

My hair^^^       I really wasn't in the mood to talk about it because I know Caleb doesn't want to be tied down because he is 19 and in the army

My hair^^^
      I really wasn't in the mood to talk about it because I know Caleb doesn't want to be tied down because he is 19 and in the army.
Caleb's POV
        You could just see her face how sad she was and how hurt she was. I think she feels like she let me down and made me plant roots in her.
       I'm not sure how I feel or what I'm going to do because I am supposed to be going back to the army after the summer and that means she would be like 2 months pregnant
      She stills live with my parents but they are always gone and she can't live on the base with me. I'm scared because I'm not gonna leave her again especially not when she is having my child.
     I'm just thinking I mean I have money and I could get her and apartment but she won't be able to go to college and she won't have a job she is stuck and Emma is so tiny that this baby could take a huge toll on her.
     I'm just not so sure she will be able to do this i mean she is 18 she is just starting her life and I'm not ready to provide for this baby and I still want to be in the army.
    But I know she will not get rid of our baby and I would never ask her to. So I don't know how but we will figure out how to make sure that baby gets it all.