Chapter 8: OBGYN

Authors note)
      Just so you know we are skipping the cruise part much doesn't happen I mean they tell there parents that Emma is most likely pregnant and they know her condition because they have been her parent figure all her life.
(1 month later)
      Emma's POV
         It's been a month and today is the appointment I'm not sure I'm ready because in less then a month Caleb leaves and goes back to the army.
       Caleb has been through this with me the whole time and he got us a house. It has 6 bedrooms , 6 baths , and he got a maid so I wouldn't have to go around. He said he has people stopping by everyday.
      He said he could stay but I told him no he couldn't give up his life he had wanted to be in the army since he was 4 I'm not letting him give up his dream. 
      I'm nervous for the appointment today. Caleb is picking me up in a few and then we are heading there. We took 17 pregnancy tests in the past week and they all had positive.
     So I'm pregnant and I'm scared I really am. Caleb is here to pick me up it's a short drive but it's gonna be a drive to my future.
     Caleb's POV
          I just picked her up and she looked so scared. I can't imagine leaving her but she won't let me stay she said I haft to go that I can't give my life up.
         When we arrived she just sat in the car she wasn't moving. I gave her space because this was hard on her. I grabbed her hand and she flinched and it hurt me knowing she was scared because she was gonna be all alone.
        My captain has gave me a new job I'm gonna be training them so I can stay close to my wife because I'm actually working about 20 minutes from Emma because I bought the house near the training center.
        We walked in and she filled out all the paperwork she needed me to sign a few things. When we walked back she looked at me with her eyes glossed over.
        They ran a few tests then put the gel on her which they always say is cold. They looked around and there it was the baby but something looked off. She kinda just looked at us and asked us " Do you feel you are eating a lot a lot more".
        We were both confused until she was lime your expecting twins. Emma just started crying and crying she came back with books on stuff we would need to provide and options for the stuff we can do.
        I decided to finally tell her that I wasn't leaving I had already visited my work to meet the guys I'm working with a the people I'm training.
         Emma's POV
        We drove past the house and I really wasn't in the mood to go anywhere. We were in the car for about 20 minutes and drove into like this huge place. 
          Everyone as we were walking went this the girl I was just like what. He was fist-bumping and hugging people. He took me to a room and he changed into his army uniform

Caleb's outfit^^^        We walked out and everyone just ran into line

Caleb's outfit^^^
       We walked out and everyone just ran into line. He started walking down the line and had them state there name as he told them " this is my girl. Now don't stare at her she is mine she is 18 and is pregnant with my children now run the drill move it move it. "
        He held my hand and told me to change into this

 "         He held my hand and told me to change into this

My outfit^^^

My hair^^^        He walked me down the line and showed me what they were doing as they did it none of them flinched when he yelled at them

My hair^^^
       He walked me down the line and showed me what they were doing as they did it none of them flinched when he yelled at them.
       Caleb whispered in my ear and said " I know you want to show them how it's done all I ask is keep my children safe".
        He lined them all up and told them that I was gonna show them how it's done they started laughing and making comments. He yelled something and they all just shot up.
       I went to the mark and Caleb said that's our strongest on your right that's our weakest on your left. Let's see if you can beat them. He kissed me and patted me on the head then leaned down and kissed my stomach.
     He blew his whistle went ready set go. I wasn't thinking I just did it. They were screaming all for one and one for all they started closing in on me. I heard gasps and but then I heard Caleb he went ready set Emma go.
      I knew exactly what he mean I stopped dead in the middle of a beam and they came on both sides of the beam towards me.
     I jumped and grabbed onto the piece of wood above me I may be pregnant but I was the best in my state and I have been since I was 4.
     We got to the walking beam and I was just having fun at this point I started doing flips and turns and a bunch of stuff.
      Then came the walls I went over the walls one at a time. The last wall there was one of my opponents leaning by it so I stepped on there back and got over. Last but not least was the 100 yard sprint.
      I ran and I ran and I saw the end and I wasn't thinking but I did a round off into a triple backhand spring into a 1 and a half turn in the air and then did kick overs to the finish line.
     I turned around and they were all just standing there shocked. Caleb came over to me and was like this is my I stopped him and went " this is your new job and Caleb I have known you for so long you can't keep a secret especially when someone leaves a congrats on the baby box at our front step and 2:30 in the afternoon.
     Our journey was starting and I can't wait.