Chapter 10: Going To Work

Caleb's POV
      I asked Emma if she wanted to go in with me today she was showing they said it was common to show early when having twins so we shouldn't be worried. The main reason why I asked her to come in is to make sure she wasn't gonna pass out a home all alone do to her being diabetic.

Emma's outfit ^^^     We left and she was a bit nervous because last time she saw all of the recruits and teachers she could beat them and now she is showing and she is 3 and a half months pregnant

Emma's outfit ^^^
     We left and she was a bit nervous because last time she saw all of the recruits and teachers she could beat them and now she is showing and she is 3 and a half months pregnant.
      When we arrived I went to help her out of the car because she is having morning sickness a lot. I think she got mad when I tried to grab her backpack.
       I told her she could spend the day in the lounge but she wanted to follow me around and see the ropes.
      The boys were all like a there's the soon to be wifey. She was blushing up a storm. She started wobbling a bit so I sat her down her blood sugar was high so I gave her a bottle water and sat with her for a few.
     When we walked out the recruits were all standing I overheard one of them saying " do you think Sir Bendalin would be mad if I took his hot chick".
      I wasn't thinking walked right up to him and stared him in the eye. I felt a warm hand on my waist and there she was Emma just smiling up at me.
     She had lots of fun I let her give some orders and run them through some drills. About half-way through the day Emma dropped I stopped the drill and ran to her. I had the guy grab her and take her to the room and I would be done as soon as I can
    The room is the place where all the baby mamas go it has a queen bed a baby table a crib and toys for toddlers and children.
    When the day finished I went to the room and there she was she had a milkshake and fries. She had one of the boys pick her up some food which I'm sure they didn't mind.
      We got in the car and headed home when we got there May was making out with someone on my lawn. They were on my grass throat deep with there tongues.
      They didn't realize when we got home so I walked up to them and grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt. He looked at me and looked at her and went " So this is him".
      He looked over at Emma and I swear I was about ready to punch the fucker. Emma was like put him down now!! She ran to him and gave him and huge hug I was so confused.
      She said " this is Benji  he's 5 and he's my brother" and they weren't kissing they were hugging ". He was crying and I felt so bad because I must have scared him so bad. He told Emma that our parents killed themselves and the rights were signed over to her because she was of legal age.
       He stopped dead in his tracks and was like you look pregnant emm she was dead frozen she gulped and explained to him. He turned around with nothing but hate in his eyes he started charging at me.
       He was throwing punches and kicks and yelling at me. Emma tried to pull him off but he kept kicking her close to her stomach. I grabbed him his wrist and held him he started crying so I pulled him close and hugged him.
     He was scared and I knew that and I understood that. I was gonna keep him safe school started in a couple of weeks so we decided tomorrow we would take him school shopping and get him enrolled in kindergarten.
      May was temporarily staying in 1 room and we were in another we agreed that we would also get his room figured out tomorrow and get him clothes since his parents burnt down his house but he could sleep with Emma and me tonight.
     We would also need food that a kid his age would eat.
  Tomorrow will be full of adventures.