Chapter 3: Couple Goals

(Caleb's POV)
I woke up and Emma was still asleep on top of me. I let her sleep because she had a big day being able to hear again.
After about an hour she woke up. She kissed me and asked if she could wear one of my hoodies because she didn't have anything else to wear.

Emma's Outfit^^^      She came out of the closet wearing one my favorite hoodies she smiled asking if it was ok

Emma's Outfit^^^
She came out of the closet wearing one my favorite hoodies she smiled asking if it was ok. She started signings then was like oh wait I can talk and hear.
     We did both agree that her talking wasn't the best but you could still easily tell what she said. The doctor told us that we needed to come in at the end of the week. They wanted us to observe her a bit longer.
      I walked downstairs and Emma shortly followed. She was making eggs so I went behind her and grabbed her waist.
      I whispered something in her ear and she just giggled. May walked down and gagged. I turned around and picked her up and threw her on the couch.
      I still think most of us were in shock about her being able to hear. Especially because she still signed a lot and couldn't talk very well.
     Emma burnt breakfast so they went upstairs to get changed and they said we would go out to eat.

Emma's Outift^^^

May's Outfit^^^^     When they walked downstairs I picked Emma up of the stairs and put her on my back

May's Outfit^^^^
     When they walked downstairs I picked Emma up of the stairs and put her on my back. When we got to the diner everything was normal.
      But then these guys busted in with guns and told us all to get on the ground Emma was so scared because she normally couldn't hear
      They grabbed her by her hair and she screamed and kicked. So they stomped on her leg till she stopped moving it. They pushed her down to the ground and hit her in the head with the gun.
    (Cliffhanger)