Chapter 6: Hotel

Emma's POV
           We got off the plane and I could barely walk turns out Caleb and May's parents had ordered us a cab.
          Caleb said since he was the oldest they put the room in his name. I thought was weird because I'm 15 and a senior in high school. Let's just say I'm smart.
          We got to the hotel and Caleb checked us in. We walked into the elevator and he pressed the top floor I was like those are the suites he went " I know.
        We walked in and saw 2 queen beds along with a kitchen and living room in the second part of the room. The bathroom had a separate bathtub it was a soaking one.
        I walked in and collapsed to the floor Caleb rushes to my side and asked what happened May was really rude and said " Oh did he fuck you so hard you can't walk poor baby".
       Caleb looked at her and turned red he literally said " She is still a Virgin I didn't have sex with her and even if I did I wouldn't have hurt her like that."
      She just looked at him and mouthed I'm so sorry I couldn't look at her. It was my leg anyway there had been to much pressure on it during the day so I collapsed onto the ground.
      It was like 5 in the morning and we were spending 2 nights at the hotel. May left and I slowly stood up and just pushed Caleb against the wall I knew what I wanted and I wanted it now.
      I pushed him against the wall and kissed him he slowly moved me to the bed and start kissing my neck. I removed his shirt as he removed mine.
      He grabbed my nipple and started twisting one while lightly biting on the other. He took of my pants and panties and he took his fingers and licked them he looked at me and I shook my head saying he could go.
       I felt so much pain as he pushed his finger inside me he left it there for a couple minutes before slowly moving it. He ended up with 3 of his fingers in me and I was feeling only pleasure now.
       He took of his pants and boxers and there it was his dick it was huge I just stared he touched my hand and I said " That's not gonna fit".
       Then he walked to his bag and pulled out and condom he put it on and placed his dick at my entrance he slowly pushed it in and I screamed when I asked him if he was in he was like "baby I'm not even half way".
      I was like no I can't he wait then pushed the rest inside me I screamed he pulled me close and whispered in my ear saying " It's all in just tell me when to move".
     After a couple minutes I told him he could move he started moving out and in and at first I wanted to scream but then I felt pleasure and I started moaning and moaning over and over. He eventually started rubbing my clit and I instantly cummed.
      He pulled out and said he cummed and pulled out. He took his condom off and through it somewhere we went to take a shower and change.

      My pj's ^^^*

      My pj's ^^^*

Caleb's "pj's" ^^^        We walked out and cuddled up in the bed when May walked in she looked on her bed and screamed" She walked over and through it on Calebs face he was like shit"         I just looked at him like what she was like " you were...

Caleb's "pj's" ^^^
        We walked out and cuddled up in the bed when May walked in she looked on her bed and screamed" She walked over and through it on Calebs face he was like shit"
        I just looked at him like what she was like " you were jacking off and left it on my bed your disgusting Caleb".
       Totally didn't even hear what you said I hit him in his arm and went you left it on her bed how stupid are you.
       She just stared at me and slowly realized it. " She was like OMG you you he had OMG Emma your condition".
       I started screaming and freaking out he was like what happened. Is everything ok did I do something wrong.
      The only words that could come out of my mouth were" I haven't had sex yet because the doctors said if I were to have sex even with a condom I would most likely get pregnant.