14 ✦ Winter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's your biggest fear?

Falling behind everyone else

Damn that's deep

Mine is the kool aid man but i feel kinda stupid about it now..

"W-WHAT?" YOU SAID IN BARELY A WHISPER, GRASPING ONTO THE WOOD FRAME A LITTLE TIGHTER. You wished you didn't look so caught off guard as it may have triggered something inside bakugo, who was leaning over your shoulder smirking, your bodies locked in place as it felt if any of us moved it would be the end of the world as we know it.

"Can I stay over?" He repeated this time his lips curled up even more, into a smug smile. It pissed you off, but in his defense, you weren't sure whether or not he even knew how to smile normally. "What happened to the classes you were nagging about just three seconds ago?" You asked, walking back slowly into your house as he started inching closer to you by the second.

By now, he was already in your house, shutting the door behind him as his eyes were fixated on your face. "I'll make something up," he said, almost in a hushed whisper. You couldn't read his face well, he wasn't smiling now, nor was he frustrated. He seemed indifferent.

You found it hard to respond, not knowing what to say since he was already in your house. You didn't mind him being there, but the way he was staring at you put you off the edge. You were still backing away from the blonde ever so slowly, and he was still following you. You stopped once your back hit some sort of sofa, your hands flying to hold onto the edge of the piece of furniture.

"I want to talk to you about something " Bakugo said suddenly with a different, more stricter, tone. His usual indifferent expression now fixed onto his features. Your eyes narrowed, your lips pursed slightly once you understood that he was being serious. A soft sigh escaped his lips, straightening his back and standing in front of you.

Normally you would've said something witty and clever to escape the awkward tension, but you couldn't think of anything at that moment.

"What's- uh..what's going on?" You heard a voice speak up from behind you, making the two of jump. "Kaito! I didn't see you come in!" You exclaimed awkwardly as your brother stood still with a strained smile, staring at bakugo.

Bakugo, on the other hand, seemed more than relaxed and comfortable as he threw a hand towards your brother, "Katsuki Bakugo, future number one hero. You don't mind me being here buddy, right?" Bakugo said almost threateningly, while an insanely forced smile laced his lips.