Trick or Treat: Halloween special!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Happy Halloween! Please enjoy this mini holiday short!

YOU POPPED ANOTHER SOUR GUMMY INTO YOUR MOUTH as you leaned onto the street ledge, children giggles and festive cheers being yelled from all around you.

It was 9 pm and you had just finished an intense night of trick or treating with your brother. Yes, you knew you were supposed to grow out of Halloween, but the costumes, the decorations, the free candy?

A temptation no one was willing to resist.

As you sat on the side of the road, makeup wore off and your somewhat angel costume disassembled, you glanced back at your watch. You were waiting for your brother to come back since you were merely ditched on a curb after your brother found out his car was being towed after he parked illegally on some random road.

Dumbass.

A breeze ran through your locks, your hand softly grasped onto the bright yellow plastic pumpkin, the sweets that filled it to the brim shone brightly in the midnight illumination.

"Yo loser, why are you so close to the cars? Wanna get run over or something?" A voice called behind you.

You paused, knowing that voice way too well for your own comfort. The thought led to another as you found yourself asking

Why does this always happen?

"Perhaps, what's up Katsuki!" You smirked, turning around as the angry blonde glared back at you and rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that."

You smiled lightly, getting to your feet and actually facing him. Decked out in dark colors, bakugo rocked some ripped jeans and a loose white T-shirt. Wolf's ears were clipped to his fluffy blonde hair, as were fangs to his teeth. A red cape hung from his shoulders, adding character to the outfit.

No doubt about it, he looked good.

"What are you doing walking around the streets looking this good!" You teased, looking him down once again, while he blatantly ignored you. "What are you doing looking like a fucking mess, wandering around the city like an idiot?" Bakugo mumbled, your smile dropping as you let out a soft whine.

"Oh come on, you don't actually mean that blondie!"

Bakugo didn't reply to you, looking away from you and scanning the area. His eyebrows furrowed together once he noticed you were standing alone, no one you knew insight. Relaxing his shoulders, he tried to sound as uninterested as possible.

"What are you doing here alone anyway?" He asked, his hands behind his neck, avoiding your piercing gaze.

"Someone's worried about me."