05 ✦ Thoughts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You're annoying

But you love me

Doesn't make you any less annoying

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BAKUGO STAY SO QUIET, and that was in addition to being absurdly responsive as when the next rolled around he followed your every order without a word. You tried teasing him, but it didn't seem to work as well.

Did you break Bakugo?

The sudden submission annoyed you, not to mention everything was now a lot more boring. Sketching a few last strokes of the borders of Bakugo's figure on your canvas, you looked up at the blonde. With his sudden change of mind, it left a lot of space for actual work, and you had to admit, it felt good to be back and running with a spur of artistic ideas. And yet, something didn't feel right.

"You're awfully quiet today," you mumbled, loud enough for the blonde to hear you, while your eyes were focused intently on the canvas before you. An unfamiliar silence dawned on the two of you.

"I was thinking," Bakugo spoke up, the calm in his voice confusing you entirely. "Thinking? That's dangerous." You laughed gently, trying to break the tension the two of you unknowingly formed.

Bakugo stared at you, his ruby red eyes bore into yours gently, his face showcasing no specific emotion as he rolled his head back and stretched his arms out. "Haha, real funny, now shut up and listen," Bakugo muttered, "I realized that no one would willingly get into this painting stuff unless they were a quirkless loser. So tell me, are you a quirkless loser?"

The sudden question knocked you off guard, it was a touchy subject you didn't really like to talk about. However, the tone that the blonde harshly spit out infuriated you, the vague gaze, and the bored eyes he set on your figure was enough to make you push back your chair and waltz right to him.

Leaning onto the blonde, you placed your hand on your waist and looked him up and down, "First of all, art is something I willingly chose to do. I absolutely love it, I don't expect you to understand, of course. And Yeah, I am quirkless, do you have a problem with that?" You seethed, crossing your arms and glaring at the blonde. Bakugo now tilted his head away from you, standing up in the process as he towered over you.

That seemed to be happening a lot lately.

A few moments of you and him staying absolutely quiet rolled around until the weirdest thing happened. Bakugo broke out into a fit of maniacal laughing, the blonde bending down to catch his breath as you stood in front of him shocked.

"What's so funny?" You feebly whispered, the low laughs of the blonde now ticking you off.

"You must think you're intimidating or some shit? Sorry to break it to you, dumbass, but right now you're as intimidating as a bunny holding a plastic spoon." Bakugo mocked you, his laughter dying down as you stood there feeling a little insulted. You were lost for words, it was always you that made fun of him, never the other way around.