16 ✦ Likey

( gifs still don't work fsr :(( sorry for the inconvenience !!<3 enjoy the chapter tho♡)

( gifs still don't work fsr :(( sorry for the inconvenience !!<3 enjoy the chapter tho)

QUICK!! IM RUNNING OUT OF
PICK UP LINES, but i don't mind
picking you up ;)

Goodnight.

You're no fun..

and YOU'RE no good at pick up
lines, you don't me see me
insulting you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF A NORMAL DAY, you were packing up your stuff to head over to UA and meet up with Bakugo. Currently, you were on the phone with your friend, June, and you listened to her drone on about the lesson and how hard it was.

"Like come on, what the fuck is a radian? Bitch I'll kill you!" she yelled through the phone. You snorted out a laugh, rolling your head back and clutching onto your stomach. "I'm as lost as you are, but it's okay, we could always drop out and become starving comedians. Am I right?" You laughed, taking a protein bar into your palm and taking a bite out of it.

"That wouldn't work, we aren't even funny. But you're one to talk, miss renown painter! Going around all day, painting superheroes and talking to hot dudes!" she barked at you as you leaned away from your phone, avoiding her yelling, "It's not like I enjoy being away from you, Junie!" You interjected, the pitch of your voice going two octaves higher as you heard her scoff through the microphone.

"Puh-lease, don't pull out the nickname on me. It's bakugo this, bakugo that. You seem to be having loads of fun without me, y/n." She pointed out, making you drop the act and throw your bag over your shoulder.

"I can't deny that," you admitted, peering out your windowsill. Your brows furrowed together as you caught sight of something outside. Confused as to what it might be, you squinted through the blinds.

June, who was still on the other line, kept ranting on about who knows what before you cut her off, "Hey June, speaking of Bakugo, I'll call you back later." You said, before hanging up the phone on your very angry best friend.

Without hesitation, you hurried down the staircase. Lunging yourself towards the door before your little visitor left your front lawn. Cold metal hit your warm skin once you pulled the door open, yelling out "Blondie?" whilst you were catching your breath.

"What do you want?" He asked, staring back at you, chest heaving heavily as you roughly panted. "I think that's what I should be asking you. What are you doing here?" You asked, taking a big leap off your porch and making your way towards him.