10 ✦ Truth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do you like bad girls?

Uhm yeah, I guess, why?

I wear my crocs without straps

Date me, right now

"NO."

You frowned, crossing your arms and rolling your eyes. "But why? It's a dare, you have to do it!" You accused, pointing your forefinger at him in annoyance. He shrugged, leaning back and taking little no care into your words as he held up two fingers.

"One, because just no. Two, my mom's been standing there for three minutes like a fucking creep." He listed as you turned around to face his mom, who was indeed standing behind a wall, poking her head out in curiosity.

"Get the fuck out you hag!" He seethed, making you slap a hand over your mouth to stop the barrage of giggles that attempted to escape your mouth. "Fine, you got me," she surrendered, two hands in the air as she made her way towards you, "but just a little comment for y/n," she said, bending down to your ear and whispering.

"Katsuki? Really? Honey, you can do way bette-"

With a harsh push, bakugo got to hit feet and clasped onto your wrist, "Ok, that's it, we are leaving!" He glared at his mother, yanking you to stand up and push you ahead of him, "and don't you fucking dare follow us!" He threatened to the now smiling lady, a hand on her hips as she waved the two of you off.

Bummer, you liked his mom.

Pushing you towards the front door, he pulled it open, a gust of wind flying into your face as your hair flew back. "Where are we going?" You asked, stepping out and watching Bakugo shut the door close, still holding onto your wrist.

"There's a cafe just a block away, hurry the hell up cause I'm not slowing down this time." He nodded to you, letting go of your hand and walking away from his house in a rush as you jogged to keep up with him.

"Well then, let's continue the game," you suggested, hands in your pockets as the cold night breeze sent chills down your spine. "Now kiss me you fool!" You jumped up towards him, holding onto his cheeks and giggling as he stared at you with wide eyes.

Holding onto your hands, he pulled them off his face. "Gimme another dare." He asked, the glow of the cafe nearing the two of you quite quickly as the two of you stopped in front of it.

"What's your excuse now? You don't have an excuse, just do it you coward!" You pouted, hanging your head in disappointment. "Yeah, I don't. But how about you change the fucking dare before I blast those lips off the face of the earth! You won't be kissing shit till the end of time, motherfucker." He smiled maniacally, his fingers bursting with sparks as you stepped away from him.