12 ✦ Sleepy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Am I ugly?

No, dumbass, you're cute.

I'd look cuter with you on top of me.

I can't deny that.

BAKUGO COULDNT REMEMBER WHEN HE HAD GONE TO SLEEP THE OTHER NIGHT. Hands in his pockets, bakugo stared at the ground in thought as he pushed past the crowds of students, making his way to your usual meet up point. His eyes felt heavy and he couldn't help but hang his head as he dragged himself down the hallway.

He felt his consciousness ebbing away with every foot he brought forward. Did he regret staying up till who knows when to dig deeper into the depths of youtube? No, not really.

He neared the art room after a while, holding up his hand to grip onto the knob and turning it around slowly.

"Izuku, for the last time! If mount lady and hawks were to duel, hawks would totally have the advantage!"

Bakugo perked up at the familiar sound of your voice, tightening his jaw as he heard a few other voice talk right back to you, gripping the knob harder as he turned around. There you were walking alongside a few other students he recognized from his class Pink cheeks, turbo legs and-

Shitty deku?!

His eyes strayed on the smile that decorated his lips, the giggle that rolled off your lips as you glanced at the flustered green-haired boy. You looked back up, meeting the eyes of the angered blonde as you waved a hand towards him.

"Hey Bakugo! Sorry, I woke up a little late so i-"

Cutting you off with a harsh yank to your arm, he pushed you behind him. "The fuck do you think you extras are doing?" He yelled, stomping towards them and glaring. "Katsuki! We are at a school, that language isn't acceptable!" Iida commented with a curt air chop.

Rolling his eyes, Bakugo waved him off, "Shut the fuck up, sonic!" Bakugo barked, gripping onto Izuku's shirt, lifting him up to meet his gaze, "consider yourself dead if I see you talking to her again-"

"Kacchan-n! Wait-t i-"

Pulling the frightened green-haired boy away from the blonde's clutches, you sighed, a hand on you hips, "Ok, enough of that," you ordered, sliding towards Uraraka and whispering, "is there some sort of forbidden rivalry between these two that I'm not aware of?"

Smiling, a hand to her mouth as she laughed, uraraka nodded, "Pretty much, Deku and Bakugo go way back!" You gaped at her words, smiling then turning around to face Bakugo.