18 ✦ Promise

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why don't you have a boyfriend?

Cause my parents weren't really cool with it
Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Cause your parents weren't really cool with it.

omg

"ITS SPLENDID! GORGEOUS! You really have outdone yourself Miss l/n!" Principle Nezu rejoiced in awe, holding your work between his two fluffy paws. You bowed many times to his compliments, your ears crimsoned as he continued to praise your painting. "It was nothing, I certainly had fun painting it." You laughed nervously, picking at your thumbs once again.

"Ah! It was almost like it was yesterday, as you pranced into my office with admiration sparking in your eyes! I liked you from the very beginning miss l/n, if there is anything you need, don't be afraid to contact us here and there!" He offered kindly as you shook your head, frantic.

"I could never accept that, it was truly an honor painting for you. I don't ask of anything else, sir!" You insisted politely, bowing once more. "All right then! Send our respects to your mother if you may!" He chirped, settling down your work before waving you out.

You glanced back at your painting one last time, his deep ember red eyes seemed to follow you out the door, leaving a chill to run down your spine. Head hung low, you walked through the empty hallways of UA one last time, tracing every curve with your index finger, along with every dip and corner.

Peering down the hall, your eyes widened the slightest as you spotted the art room, its door ajar as rustling echoed down the halls. The soft tapping of your heels rebounded off the walls as you walking through the door, peeking in with curiosity to what may be inside.

"Bakugo." you called out simply at the sight of the blonde, lying down carelessly on the office desk, his arms perching his head up for support. "Y/n" He called back, not the least bit surprised at your sudden appearance.

You didn't respond right away, you took your time to walk up to him, narrowing your eyes down at his face, as did he, looking up at you. "What are you doing here, reminiscing about me by any chance?" You quipped gingerly, the end of your lips curling up as he shrugged his shoulders, his eyes still fixated on yours, "Maybe, and what are you gonna do about it?"

You smirked, turning a heel and grabbing a chair, pulling it towards the desk and plopping yourself down, "Nothing really. If I were in your shoes, I'd honestly think about me too!' You teased, whipping your hair behind your shoulder, "I mean, Im amazing. I don't blame you!"

"Oh shut the fuck up, I should've kept quiet."

"Yeah, you should've." You winked, tracing your forefinger along with his features carefully. He didn't say much about your little comment, he just faced the ceiling instead. "Hey, I've been thinking." He finally spoke up, bending forward and sitting on the desk, now facing you once again.