Reviver

Locating Multiverse... Multiverse Found! You are now watching; Reviver

"Aizawa Sensei! What about your injuries?" Midoriya exclaimed when he opened the curtain to his room, saying he checked everyone.

"I had ten stitches. Come with me." Aizawa answered.

Aizawa and Midoriya walked down the hallway, Aizawa saying, "Sorry I couldn't be with you when it counted."

"It's all right." Midoriya assured, asking again, "Anyway, how's everyone else?"

"Kirishima has bruises and lacerations on his whole body, but he'll live." Aizawa replied.

"Hell yeah I did!"

"You look worse than Aizawa-sensei after USJ," Jiro commented.

"The Mummy Boy!" Sero and Kaminari laughed.

"-his injuries will leave a scar." Aizawa said about Amajiki, adding before how he broke a bone in his face before continuing, "Fat Gum has broken bones in a few places, but he seems fine. Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, so his wound won't develop into anything serious."

"I'm so glad..." Midoriya sighed before asking, "Um, what about Eri?"

"She's still feverish and sleeping. She's being quarantined right now." Aizawa answered.

"Quarantined... So, I can't even see her?" Midoriya questioned.

"Apparently, it was decided based on the information we got from you about her. She can't control her quirk that rewinds people. If something activates it again, I'm the only one that can stop her. You were able to touch her by continually destroying your whole body, right?" Aizawa told Midoriya, pressing a button for the elevator.

"Exactly! If he didn't, he would have died!"

"-people who could do that. Even if there was someone who could, if that girl's quirk became powerful enough to surpass that..." Aizawa said about not being able to as they entered the elevator.

"Yeah, if you hadn't erased Eri's quirk, I don't know what would've happened..." Midoriya agreed.

"This is basically what happened after the Rescue, what's the difference?" Aizawa questioned.

"-didn't work on the buildings or the ground, but only on people, training to teach her control isn't something we can approach lightly. Thinking about her emotional state on top of the unknowns, right now, it would be the most logical to keep her quarantined. For her sake, as well." Aizawa told Midoriya while they exited the elevator before stopping in front of a room, adding, "In other words, we cannot depend on her quirk."

"Huh?" Midoriya questioned.

"All we can do is accept it." Aizawa continued as the doors to the room slid open, adding, "He also just arrived."

Midoriya looked ahead before gasping at what he saw.

"All Might...! And Recovery Girl..." Midoriya gasped, running inside to see them along with Bubble Girl and Centipeder, and a nurse and doctor. Standing next to All Might, Midoriya asked, "Why...?"

"I'll make tissues, just in case," Momo said. Mirio had covered Eri's eyes and ears, if she hears, who knows what would have happened.

"Please do,"

"-talking about All Might..." Bubble Girl choked out about Nighteye as she started crying.

"Awata." Centipeder handed her a handkerchief.