My R

Locating Multiverse... Multiverse Found! You are now watching; My R

Music started playing, again sounding decently upbeat, but it didn't help to hide the fact that this world was going to be a sad one.

Just as I was about to take my shoes,

It showed Deku in a middle school uniform as he emerged onto a rooftop. The black cloth was torn, burned, and ruffled in some places, though he didn't seem to notice or care. The image cut off his eyes but they could still see the bandages that were taped to his cheeks. As he was walking forward, he seemed to be slightly surprised by something and stopped.

Up on the rooftop there I see.

It switched to show the back of Deku's head as he looked at what was in front of him. A ways away, a figure was there, standing on the other side of the roofs railing. The wind ruffled their clothes and threatened to push them off as their toes dangled over the edge, but was slightly too weak.

A girl with braided hair here before me...

It zoomed in on the person's face, revealing it to be, as it said, a girl. She was also wearing a school uniform, and her long curly emerald hair went past her shoulders, loosely braided. Yellow ribbons held them up, and they were the only thing that stuck out in the muted colors of her surroundings. She looked back at Deku with a freckled face and sad green eyes, but they didn't seem broken, just hurt.

Despite myself I go and scream,

Deku took a large step forward, reaching his hand out and calling to the girl as she swayed dangerously.

"Hey, don't do it... Please."

Woah wait a minute, what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way.

“That is so un-Mido like,” Mina frowned.

The girl continued to stare at Deku, waiting for him to say something else while he looked shocked at his own words.

And to be honest I was somewhat pissed. This was an opportunity missed.

“What?” Aizawa and Toshinori were both alarmed. Opportunity missed?! He was planning to jump?!

He looked at the girl with slight anger gracing his features, but it seemed half-hearted and didn't convey much.

The girl with braided hair told me her woes. "You've probably heard it all before. I really thought he might be the one, but then he told me he was done." The girl said, looking down sadly at her shoes while a few tears streaked down her face. A black silhouette of a boy with spiky hair and another that looked to be the girl was shown. The girl reached her hand out to the boy, but he just turned and walked away off screen. The girl fell to her knees, white tears cutting through the black image.

“The guy kinda look familiar, doesn't he?” Someone whispered.

Deku's already partially angry face contorted into one that more resembled rage.

"For Gods sake please, are you serious?!"

The girl look surprised that he started yelling all of the sudden, and more tears flooded from her eyes.

"I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you go here before me!" He continued yelling. "Are you upset, 'cause you can't have what you wanted?! You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!"