The Lost One's Weeping

“So... Why are we here?”

Class 1-A,B, Shinso, Big Three, Eric, and some others are currently in Class 1-A's common room. They were all suddenly called by Nezu by Hatsume's request.

“Why is Deku-san in the metal chair?” Eri tugged Mirio's shirt.

“Alright!” Hatsume exclaimed, as she finished setting up a huge as screen attached to the chair where Deku is sitting unconscious, patting the device,“This baby is called Multi verse Viewing! Muscles here is the catalyst my baby chose! So!”

“Let's see what his other versions looks like!”

Locating Multiverse... Multiverse Found! You are now watching; The Lost One's Weeping

“Disclaimer,” Hatsume said as the video is loading,“Some of this are very close to our world, or could have happened here,”

The screen flickered on. Drums started to play. In an inverted white on black background, Midoriyas hero notebook, a hand holding a pencil, and the notebook open to his hero costume page splattered with an unknown liquid appeared quickly and shakily on the screen.

“Already the first one, and it looks bad,” Kirishima said.

“The visual doesn't scream happy,” Sero pointed out.

“I hate how the foreshadowing is here but the beat is so upbeat to me,” Jiro said.

It flashed Midoriya's face for a second as the guitars kick in. His green eyes stuck out in the pale setting and he was smiling slightly as he stared at the fourth wall.

“I would seriously jam to this if it wasn't visually unpleasant,” Jiro sighed.

“Please be okay, Young Midoriya,” All Might silently prayed.

“He looks like he's about to do something, but it seems it's not preferable,” Aizawa said.

It showed Midoriya's classroom, the desks facing the camera with nobody in them, when suddenly Midoriya appeared in one. He looked at the camera sadly. For a split second a different image flashed, him sitting alone at a desk that was now black with nothing else around him. He was wearing different clothes and was smiling now with his head resting on his hands. Suddenly it zoomed in, a splash of liquid erupting next to him, then to his hero journal.

“Wait, I didn't catch that!” Tetsutetsu said,“Was he wearing a different outfit here?”

“This is going somewhere we all don't like, huh?” Todoroki mumbled.

It switched to a view of a couple of torn out pages. Drawings and writings of Mount Lady and Kamui Woods were tossed next to a pencil. Then it switched to a fully opened notebook, the words ALL MIGHT scribbles out largely on both pages and splatters littering them.

“So it's going during that incident, huh?” All Might muttered to himself, already had a bad feeling about this, and it's just the first one.

“Why is it always his notebooks?” Mineta asked, as some actually agreed with him.

“Those notebooks are important to the nerd,” Bakugou grumbled in annoyance, annoyance in this first viewing because his gut feeling is telling him that he's involved to this too.

“Those are some good drawings,” Mandalay hummed.

“It probably helps him to visualize stuffs,” Midnight responded.

It showed the classroom for a few moments, the image shaking and glitching slightly. Then the lyrics started.

Feel it cutting into me,
That doubting painful knife.