After the Viewing(2)

Deku was let out and before someone or he could process it, Bakugou dragged him out of the building. While the Wonder Duo are gone the rest where preparing for the sleepover. The teachers are making a schedule for Midoriya's therapy and Bakugou's anger management, and Eri's many appointments too.

Five minutes later, Bakugou came with a murderous look on his face, and a worried Midoriya. Bakugou stomped towards Eri, and carried her outside.

“What was that about?” Kirishima asked.

“He asked about what Overhaul did to Eri..”

“No wonder—”

“FUCK CHISAKI!”

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶜʰⁱˢᵃᵏⁱ!”

“GODDAMN IT!” Aizawa shouted in frustration as he heard the Mental Trauma Club(MTC) shouting outside.

“He didn't invite me!” Todoroki exclaimed as he ran outside.

“Wait—”

Five minutes later.

“FUCK ENDEAVOR!”

“I need a raise,” Aizawa groaned and lay down with his sleeping bag.

“So what are you guys doing?” Midoriya asked the rest as the MTC are still shouting profanities outside.

“Well, Ichi-nen Bī-Gumi came back to their dorms to get their stuffs, Sato-kun is in the kitchen making dinner for everyone, pretty sure Bakugou-kun is going to help him later,” Uraraka answered him,“Yaomomo is making the nightlight for Eri,”

“So what did you guys watched though?” He asked.

Kaminari laughed,“You're going to love this,”

He and everyone else summarized the last three they all watched.

“Okay,” Midoriya said, magically pulled out his notebook,“One the first one is Kurogiri is Oboro Shirakumo who is Aizawa-sensei's friend who died 15 years ago. The second one is Kacchan being called Kacchan by Eri-chan and him teaching her to curse like right now. The recent one is my dad is All for One?!”

He looked at them,“I don't even remember what my dad looks like!? And you guys are telling me that my quirk doctor is All for One's doctor, so there's a possibility that they took my original quirk or that I have a dormant one and never manifested and that the x-ray is wrong. Does that mean I have the possible of getting ny mom's quirk or my dad's or a combination of both or something else entirely? Wouldn't that mean I should have gotten All for One but a different version? No, no, if he is my dad, then he came from the first generation of quirks, so the pinky toe joint makes sense since there are a lot of quirkless people on his generation that there's a possibility that his and the first's parents are both quirkless too since their parents are born during pre-quirk era and then—”

“Midoriya-kun,” Aoyama sighed, and shove a cheese on his mouth,“You're starting again,”

“Sorry!”

“Okay you guys good?” Midnight asked the MTC as they came in. They all gave her a thumbs up with a grin. Bakugou went to the kitchen to help making dinner.

Ichi-nen Bī-Gumi went back with their pillows and already in their pajamas.